Chapter 08

_________________________Gulf's POV

Gulf's POV

I woke up from my great sleep. To be honest, that was one of the good sleeps that I got. My eyes opened, and I noticed that the light was actually dim. I fully awoke my eyes and realized that we're inside the car and were going through a tunnel.

I looked at my side and saw Mew, who was so focused on his driving. I sat up properly and wiped both sides of my mouth with the back of my hand. I was a bit embarrassed because there was a drool. God, was I snoring?

"You're not snoring, baby," Mew suddenly said, making me turn my head in his direction. "It was quite a cute snore, to be exact."

I glared at him with rosy cheeks and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms on my chest. "Whatever."

I heard him chuckle but still focus on the road. My gaze fell on the moving scenarios outside the car—how the people just passed by, trees and buildings also passing by. It's very calming looking outside; I felt a hand on top of mine. I blushed knowing that it's P'Mew's hand. He grasped onto mine and squeezed it lightly. I turned my hand around, and now we're grasping into each other's hands. I blushed but was too embarrassed to look at P'Mew. I bet he thinks I'm too cliché.

_________________________

   Mew's POV

  We're holding hands? F*CK YES! WE ARE HOLDING HANDS!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!

_________________________