Special Chapter - Ending Chapter

14 years later.......

Eliza - 24 years old
Nanon - 16 years old
AJ, JJ and Love -14 years old

_______________________________
Eliza's POV

 I parked my car in my parents garage before turning off the engine and stepping out. I took out four paper bags and a box of cake. I closed the car door and locked it.

"Hello, my lady," Our Butler said as he greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hi, Antonio. Are they all inside?" I asked him.

He nodded and moved aside. "They're already inside, miss Eliza."

"Thank you." I gave him a small nod before heading inside.

I walked through the grand hall of my parents house, or, should I say, mansion. This place hasn't changed since I was young; the only thing that has changed here are all the picture frames that have had mine and my siblings photos over the years. Basically, we're growing up.

As I reached the back porch, I saw my parents, both sitting on the Windsor chair design, with tea and juice on the center table. Their backs were facing me, so they didn't notice me coming in. The glass sliding door is already open, and the warm, cool air sent shivers down my skin.

"Do you think they're going to splash water on Eliza, too?" I heard Papa ask Dad.

"Maybe. Those three are basically a huge headache, not only for us," Dad said.

Papa laughed. "True, and I wonder how long our princess is going to stand behind us."

"I knew it," I said, rolling my eyes.

I walked towards them and kissed their cheeks before sitting down on the chair beside Dad. I placed the bags on the floor.

"How's work lately?" Papa asked as he poured me some tea.

"Thanks, papa," I said, and he nodded. "It's okay, just some problems within the organization since they kept trying to get a mole inside," I said with annoyance and drank a small portion of the tea.

"Ooh, that's annoying," Dad said, smirking at me.

"Tell me about it, Dad. Honestly, they don't know when to quit."

"That's life in the mafia, daughter. You'll get the hang of handling it soon," Dad said.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I know. Anyway, where are the four horses?"

*SPLASH*

"I GOT BIG SIS!" JJ shouted.

My little siblings apparently decided to shoot me in the face with a water gun. Now, my face is soaking wet. I opened my eyes and saw the four of them, all holding a water gun and in their swimming outfits. The younger four are all soaking wet as well.

"Oh shoot," Nanon mumbled.

"Here you go." Dad placed a water gun on top of the table. "Get them."

I stood up, and all four of them flinched and froze on their spots. I took a deep breath, taking the water gun and cracking the bones on my neck.

"You better run fast, baby siblings," I said in a menacing tone. Squinting my eyes and glaring daggers at them, I saw them terrified under my gaze. "One."

They all ran in different directions. Who cares if I'm wearing heels? I need to teach these siblings of mine some manners—to never splash someone on the face, not until they're done talking.

_________________
   Gulf's POV

_________________   Gulf's POV