Chapter 10

_________________________Gulf's POV

Gulf's POV

It was just pure bliss—a moment that only the both of us have—a moment for the both of us to show our true feelings. The stars and moon are the witnesses to the start of our story.

"OUCH!"

or not....

Me and Mew pulled away from each other when we heard someone's voice. We both looked in the direction of the sound and saw Cheska sprawled on the ground, looking up at them with an awkward smile, while Air and Jerald were frozen in their place, intending to help Cheska up.

"Ummm—this is unexpected," Jerald said in an awkward tone.

My face turned red. I turned my face away from them and buried my face on Mew's neck. He hugged me tight, and I'm too embarrassed to look at any of them.

"Aww men~ it was going too cute." I heard another voice. I looked up a bit and saw two guys that I'd never seen before.

"Shut up. Why are they here anyway?"

"That's supposed to be my line, Phi! Why are you all here?! Even Gulf's friends are here!" Mew spoke with an annoyed tone.

"Look, our little Gulfie is shy." I heard Air's voice.

I would've lashed out at them, but I'm too shy to face them! Even P'Mew's brother is here! What?!

"Sorry, brother, I couldn't just miss the opportunity to see my brother asking someone's hand out."

"And we're here for our friend's moral support," Cheska said.

I pulled away from Mew and looked at my friend's red face.

"But why? How did you all know where I am?" I asked, embarrassment clearly in my tone.

"I saw your boyfriend talking to that boy over there, and I kind of swooped in and asked about you. He was snobby at first, but I told him that I'm your best friend, then he told me that his brother was planning on a surprise date for you and was planning on asking you to be his. I offered to help, and he agreed, then I called the whole squad, and now we're all here!" Cheska explained with a sly smile on her face.

"I thought that it was fine to let them help since they're your friends, Gulf," Mew's brother said. "Oh, and I forgot, I'm Thorn, Mew's older brother."

"And I'm Tharn! Mew's youngest brother!" The other guy on his right side spoke; he looks like Mew but is a lot younger.

"Let's stop the chitchat, and can you guys leave? It was supposed to be mine and Gulf's moment," Mew said.

P'Thorn and Tharn walked toward him; they pulled him away from me by wrapping their arms around his neck. While my friends grabbed my arms and pulled me away from him as well, So, basically, they pulled us away from each other.