Chapter 17

Mew's POV

Today's no good; I was supposed to meet Gulf at the café for our date. I got a sudden work load that came from Thailand, and since I'm still in Paris, I needed to sign and check some of the work I left there.

I decided to get Mild sent back to Thailand in case of any emergency. Right now, I just need to finish this and then meet Gulf. I don't want to make him wait.

"Mr. Suppasit," my secretary called. "Your online meeting with Mr. Rodriguez is in 10 minutes."

"Hm, thank you."

She left the room, and I grabbed my laptop. I needed to attend some meetings as well. I was supposed to be just here for about 5 months, but I told them that I would like to extend it for only 2 weeks.

I've been here for about 1 month and a week now; it's actually our anniversary of 1 month. You know what? I'm not going to explain it in detail. I just wanted to celebrate our one-month relationship; it's a special thing for me.

Though I'm kind of worried since our age gap is quite large, Nevermind that age doesn't matter if you love them; just make sure that the person you love isn't below 22 years old. That would be creepy.

After my meeting, I decided to get the others done. I also need to make some time for tomorrow; I need to discuss some things regarding the organization. Luckily, Thorn has been managing the organization for me.

He actually brought his family back to Bangkok, stating that he wanted his kids to grow up there. So, they'll be staying there permanently.

"Sir," my secretary called. I placed the file down and looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"There's a guy in the lobby; he said he wanted to see you," she said.

I nodded and took another file to read. "What's his name?" I asked, my eyes not leaving the file.

"He said that his name is Gulf Kanawut," she answered.

I turned in her direction quickly. "Let him in, and bring some snacks and drinks."

The secretary looked at me weirdly before nodding. She finally left, and I stood up fast. There are still a lot of files scattered around the office; I can't let him see them. I quickly cleaned up everything. After a minute, I was already done when he entered the room.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you're already done working," he said.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I still have some files left to read. Would you mind if you waited for a little while?"

"No, it's fine," he said. I walked toward him and kissed his plump lips. I made sure to quickly pull back; I'm afraid that I will not be able to hold it.

"Okay, the secretary should be here with some snacks and drinks. Sit down; you can watch some movies if you want," I said as I walked back to my desk and sat down on my swivel chair.

"Wouldn't the noise from the movie distract you from working?" he said as he sat down on the sofa and took the laptop. Yes, I have many laptops.

"There's a headphone in that drawer; you can use it if you want," I told him as I grabbed the file that I was reading earlier.

"Okay"

After that, I continued my work with Gulf, just watching some movies. I was actually worried that he was getting bored waiting for me, but when I asked him, he just said that he's just early since his classes ended early as well.

It only took me an hour to finish everything. Gulf went out to go to the bathroom 10 minutes ago. I'm worried since he hasn't come back yet. I pressed the button on the caller to call my secretary, but she wasn't answering.