1.

Don't even listen to the songs I record

But she be banging that Drake in my car

I'm so far gone

she stay blasting Trey and his songs

All damn day long

It's like she never heard of me, heard of me

-Songs For Women X Frank Ocean-

......

Casimir.

Turning my car's engine off, I hopped out locking it in the process

Turning my car's engine off, I hopped out locking it in the process. I walked inside my favorite Jamaican food place instantly smelling the different seasonings. Food brings an unnecessary happiness to my day.

"Hey, how can I help you?" The lady at the counter asked.

"Can I get some curry goat with cabbage and rice & beans. Can I also get two extra plantains on the side?" I said pulling out my wallet. "Let me also get some jerk chicken with just cabbage."

"Is that all?" She asked chewing her gum aggressively.

I nodded and gave her my debit card to swipe.

She gave me back my card wrapped in my receipt. "Your food will be done in about 15 minutes."

I nodded and stood off to the side, letting the customer behind me order their food. Unlocking my phone, I opened the FaceTime app and clicked 'Reek🤦🏾‍♂️'.

The call connected and an irritated Tyreek popped up on my screen. I was supposed to be at his house hours ago to go to this party but I had shit to do.

"Nigga, I called you an hour ago and you just returning my shit? If you have another best friend just say that." Tyreek said sniffing like he was crying.

"Reek." I smacked my lips. "I told you I had to take diamond to the vet bro."

"Don't give me that bullshit bro." He mocked me. "Your cousin took diamond to the vet last week."

I shook my head, trying to contain my laughter. This nigga was the epitome of dramatic.

"Are you at that Jamaican spot?" He asked putting his face all in the camera.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yea, I got you some jerk chicken and cabbage."

He wiped his eyes and nodded. "Thats why you my nigga. I haven't ate all day, did my girl care? Nope, she didn't."