3.

Cause you're only five minutes up the road

And I don't think i'll make it home

Cause I can't spend another night alone

What does she have on me?

What does she have?

She isn't half of me

I'll make it last

I need eternity, I need a second chance

I need it all for me

-Mariah The Scientist X All For Me-

.....

Casimir.

So did you start on that project yet?" Aaliyah asked curling a piece of her hair

Ever since Ameriee told me about the painting she wanted from me, my mind has been in a frenzy. This isn't just an ordinary client, so i'm anxious.

"No but i've been brainstorming different ideas though." I said placing my phone on the counter.

"I love this for you, you deserve it." Aaliyah smiled.

"Thanks Liyah." I nodded.

She stood up and walked away from the phone. "What about this outfit?"

I chuckled. "This is like the fifth outfit you tried on and every time I say it's cute, you change."

"You know I'm indecisive Casimir, don't act surprised." She shook her head.

"I like that outfit just like I liked the other outfits." I said watching her twirl around.

"Ok I'll go with this one then." She said grabbing her phone.

"What you on today?" I asked trying to get my mind off this important project.

"Nothing really just gotta go to the nail salon but I don't know what color I want." She said twisting her lips. "what color do your suggest?"

"Baby blue, I love the color blue." I shrugged.

She smirked. "You're the best. If you're not busy later, maybe I could slide through and we could have a movie night?"