5.

I can't get you out of my, out of my mind

I'm saying, stop playing, girl you outta line

couldn't erase these feelings even if I tried

you stay on my mind

-Eric Bellinger X Drive By-

.....

-One week later-

Casimir.

I put the blunt out when I heard someone knocking on my door

I put the blunt out when I heard someone knocking on my door. This past week, I was in my apartment focusing on this showcase. I know it's not coming for a while but I don't want to let Ameriee down especially with her husband already doubting me. Iv'e been receiving lots of submissions for my art after the art I showed. Many clients have encouraged me to just paint instead of painting something they originally wanted.

I stood up and opened the door and to my surprise, Jade was on the other side. We haven't talked since her mom's party. She would like my instagram pictures or be one of the first to watch my story, but that was it.

"Hello." I said leaning against the door frame.

"Hey." She waved.

We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like forever. She kept looking at me like I was supposed to say or do something.

"Can I come in or?" She asked looking behind me.

I scrunched my face with confusion. "Does your nigga know you're here?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed past me. I shut the door and watched her get comfortable on my couch.

"How do you know I don't got a girl in my room?" I asked pointing towards my hallway.

"Who, Aaliyah?" she asked, a smirk forming on her face. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Ha." I said rolling my eyes. "She's just my friend."

Jade put her hands up. "I just asked a question."

I walked to my couch and sat down next to her. "So wassup?"

She looked at me and chuckled. "Damn, I can't hang out with you now?"

"I mean not really." I said watching her facial expression change. "I thought that was made clear a week ago."