12.

Who wants that perfect love story anyway?
Cliché cliché cliché
Who want that hero love that saves the day, anyways
Cliché cliché cliché
What does the bad guy go goes good, yea?
And the missing love misunderstood, yeah
Black hour glass, hour glass,
Toast to clichés in a dark past
-Part II (On the Run) X Jay Z ft Beyonce-

...

-Two Days Later-

Casimir.

(A/N: 🧎🏾‍♀️)

(A/N: 🧎🏾‍♀️)

"I can take good care of Karisma ma." I groaned, placing my phone on speaker.

My little sister's father agreed to let her come visit me for a week but my mom doesn't think it's a good idea. She just wants to keep control of the only child that she can until she can't anymore. I don't understand why my little sister and me have to suffer in the process of that.

"I'm not saying you can't, she just has a routine she has to follow." She sighed.

See? Control.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok and we'll follow your routine."

My mom smacked her lips. "Well when can she come visit? She's been bugging me about this since her father said yes."

"I'll have to look at my planner but two weeks from now should be ok." I replied.

Between me making personal pieces for clients and working on Ameriee's exhibit, work has been busy. I do take time to cool down and not stress but I can't help it. One minute i'm watching cartoons and the next thing I know, I have a brush or spray can in my hand and i'm going crazy.

"Didn't know you were that busy to need a planner." My mom chuckled. "I'll let her know you said you'll think about it. I don't want her hopes getting too high."

"Ma, just say you don't want her to come see me." I chuckled bitterly.

"That's not at all what i'm trying to say. Your sister adores you, I just don't want her being disappointed." She said.

"Because me choosing art will disappoint her like it did you?" I asked rhetorically. I already knew the answer to that question.

"If you're going to keep twisting my words then there's no point in trying to talk to you maturely."

I started punching the air before I took a breath. "Ok ma."