6.

I need more space and security

I need less voices, just you and me

I need your touch, not your scrutiny

Squeezing too tight boy, you losing me

Boy, you loosing

Gone, gone girl

-Gone Girl X SZA-

....

-That Same Day-

Casimir.

"Even your off guards are photogenic

"Even your off guards are photogenic."

I looked up from my phone and shook my head. "Girl, why you taking pictures of me?"

"Because I can. Don't act like I didn't peep you recording me on instagram." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Wasn't nobody recording you." Tyreek said licking the backwood for another blunt. "Over there looking like the sponge bob popsicle."

"You want to get sliced up?" Deja asked cutting her eyes at him.

"I'm telling auntie you still got knifes." He said pointing at her. "You need help."

Deja rolled her eyes and focused her attention back on me. "How you been Cas? I don't see you coming to the sessions anymore."

Tyreek's cousin Deja grew up with us when I moved here. She was that younger cousin that always wanted to hang out with us but Tyreek would always say no. She turned out to be cool peoples so we hang out here and there.

"I just been focused on my work, you know how I am." I chuckled hitting my blunt. "You're more than welcome to come over when Reek does and chill at my crib."

"I don't need two annoying people trying to get into me and my bro's crib." Tyreek said waving his hand. "Thats my relax time."

"Umm, that's not your crib bro bro." I said. "You have your own crib."

"So why do I have a key?" Tyreek said giving me the stank face. "We talked about this."

"Shut up damn! Who are the two annoying girls he's talking about?" Deja asked.

"You and Aaliyah." Tyreek said. "I'm about to add Jade on that bitch if she keep popping up at the crib unannounced."

I chuckled and put the blunt to my lips. I kinda felt bad on how I snapped at Jade today but I'm trying to create distance and she's making that hard. She makes me feel a type of way but if she's willing to step out on her fiancé to flirt with another man, that's how she would do me.