11.

Sex ain't the only thing that's on my mind
But you get me so excited
Irreplaceable
Tattoos from your neck that drop down to your ankle
Drop top in the range, shawty you wanna feel good
I wanna feel good too
Don't I make you feel good?
You get me so excited

-Excited X Trippie Red ft PartNextDoor-

...

Jade.

"Why are you sitting like that?" Imani asked, finally putting her phone down

"Why are you taking pictures of me?" I asked, peaking behind my shoulder before focusing back on my laptop.

Since my birthday is in less than two months, I decided to plan ahead and start on the itinerary for my trip. I don't know where I wanna go just yet but I know it's going to be somewhere warm.

"Because my best friend is a bad bitch?" Imani shrugged causing me to laugh.

I waved her off. "Girl bye."

My dad and Vasilis finally made it to New York, which gives my family time to breath and enjoy life. My mom is usually m.i.a during my father's business trips and Alexis never stays home anyway. I've been avoiding my grandma this whole time so i'm doing my own thing for the weekend.

"What happened to your pink?" Imani asked, running her fingers through my ponytail.

"I woke up to my hair chopped up so I had to take it down." I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't be surprised if my father had something to do with it. He's my biggest hater."

Imani shook her head. "Well, he owe me money because I worked hard on that wig and the install."

"I'll let him know when he gets back."

"How you hating on your own daughter? Shit doesn't make any sense." Imani rolled her eyes.

I sighed and moved my laptop to the side of me. "You not lying."

Imani's room door swung open gaining our attention instantly. Mariah walked through with another lady trailing behind her. I haven't seen or spoke to Mariah since her fight with Alexis. I would just ask Imani how she was and she would give me these small answers.

"Hey sis." Imani smiled.

"Hey y'all." Mariah waved, laying back on the bed.

"Hey God mommy." Imani said giving the lady a side hug.

"Hey, where's grandma?" She asked, looking at me. "Oh my bad baby, I didn't know you were right there."