7.

I know it's been too long

I've been on the road too much

Had to get back to you

Back to you

Can't even play it cool, thinking of all them nights

I would've rather been with you

Tonight

-Tonight X Summer Walker-

(AN: Sorry in advance if the gifs are blurry or too small to see. I tried my best😭)

...

Casimir.

Seeing Jade at this party was not helping ease my mind from her. She smelled so good when we hugged which had me thinking about her. It's wrong to have slight feelings for someone who is taken but damn sometimes I can't help myself.

"Nigga, I know you not thinking about that girl when you got a bad ting right in front of you." Tyreek whispered to me.

I smacked my teeth. "Boy ain't nobody worried about Jade. It was nice to see her but we came to an understanding today that we're just friends."

Lying to myself and everyone around me about my feelings is better than admitting I still have something for her.

"I know your lover boy ass, it takes you a while to get over somebody." Tyreek chuckled.

"Nothing to get over if I was never hers to begin with." I shrugged.

"You're talking about that short girl in the shorts?" Shorty that was with me asked. I don't remember her name.

"Yea, he in love with her." Tyreek said.

"No i'm not." I shook my head. "She's taken."

"Oh well i'm not." The girl smirked placing her hand on my chest.

"You don't gotta be thirsty shorty." Tyreek waved her off. "You got it."

I chuckled and put my blunt out. "I wanna get another drink."

"Why is everyone running in the house?" The girl asked, pointing behind us.

Me and Tyreek turned around and saw the lights in the house was damnear off.

"What is Mariah doing?" Tyreek asked shaking his head.

We all stood up and made our way through the crowd. There was a stripper pole in the middle of the living room with plenty of people who had bands of money in their hands standing around it.

"Your ex is insane." I said shaking my head.

"She hired a stripper, aww shit." Tyreek smiled pulling money out his pockets. "I only got like 20 ones so whoever going up there is going to have to accept this $20."

I chuckled and focused my attention on Mariah as she grabbed a mic and paused the music.

"Everybody, my good friend is here to put on a performance. She is not taking her clothes off so, if you creepy niggas try it, me and my God sis is going to beat ya mamas ass then we're going to beat yours." Mariah said.