T E N

"Phastos!" He smiles at my enthusiasm, "hey Callie I missed you too." He says returning my hug with one arm, "how have you been? What's new?"

"Oh my god stop, you have a husband and a son? There's no way you got married and didn't invite your favourite eternal." He laughs and shrugs, "I didn't know where you were."

"Alright you can make it up to me by showing me pictures."

"Calypso stop hogging Phastos." Kingo complains making me wave him away, "he's not interested in your documentary besides we know he likes me more than you." I say making Kingo scoff in offence as Phastos nods, "it's true." He says before the two of us burst out into laughter at Kingo who makes a face tells Karun we're not worth it before slinking off.

"Pictures?" Phastos nods and pulls his phone out, "I have many." He says before unlocking it and just handing it to me. He shows me the cutest pictures of their family and I can't help but be genuinely happy for him, seeing the love between the three of them was so special, it'd never crossed my mind that any of us would ever want a family here on earth, I thought we all wanted was to go home to Olympia. Which sucked because there was no Olympia, or maybe there was but we just weren't from there.

"This isn't like me rubbing my relationship in your face is it?" I shake my head, "no, are you kidding? I'm so happy for you, you have such a beautiful family and I'm more than happy to hear about them. Once we save the world, I would love to meet them." He smiles genuinely at me, "I would love that too."

"Are you ok? Being here with..." he trails off I don't miss how his eyes trail over to Druig who was sat alone, eating. "I'm fine, we made up." His brows raise in surprise. "You? The Calypso who would rather chew her own arm off than admit she's wrong?" I laugh, "you're being dramatic and I wasn't wrong."

"Um no I'm not, you are undoubtedly the most stubborn person I have ever met."

"Alright, but I love him more than anything, it's easier to keep yourself mad when you're away, but when I see him I really just don't care about anything and I just want to be with him."

"Well if that isn't disgustingly cute."

"So stopping the celestial? Do you think you can think of a way Druig can put it to sleep?" I ask nervously, "who do you think I am? Of course I can."

"Alright Phastos? I've given the two of you enough time to catch up so if you don't mind I'd like my girl back."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

We finally made it to Iraq, which is where we had left the domo, or so Phastos said as he tracked it. It was so sandy and windy that we all had to wear sunglasses to protect our eyes. The heat was nice though although it would be nicer if I was wearing so many layers. "Oh my god, you're stripping again?!" I roll my eyes as everyone looks at me questioningly, I ignore them and tie jumper around my waist, "shut up Kingo I was just taking my jumper off, I have a shirt on."

"I mean I wouldn't mind if you-"
"Do not finish that sentence." I say to Druig as Phastos and Ikaris shake their heads in disgust.

"This is why we find Druig and Calypso revolting." Kingo says turning to Karun who had his camera trained on the Domo that Phastos was raising.

We get into the Domo and to be honest it was pretty creepy but I wasn't afraid, well not like Phastos who was acting as though we were in a horror movie.

"Don't worry Phastos we'll protect you." I say teasingly making Kingo laugh mid sentence, he was talking to the camera Karun was holding as he was still filming. "A foreboding atmosphere fills the air." Sersi and I share a look at Kingo's narrations. "An eerie stillness chokes our lungs."