one

you already know to read the description friends — okay enjoy

TWEEK'S POV

the weather outside couldn't be any uglier.

the cold hair felt like a slap in the face every time it blew in my direction, making my eyes water. my cheeks and nose were red as i was attempting to keep them covered by my scarf but failed miserably as it kept falling down.

it was freezing, even for a person who has endured the ugly colorado weather ever since i came out the womb.

the tears continued to roll down my cheeks as i was then brought out of my inner thoughts by a concerned voice that i knew too well, so well that it becomes my conscience at certain times in my head.

"ARE YOU CRYING? WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DID THIS TO YOU—"

"t-the wind c-craig, the w-wind did to m-me," i answered immediately looking up at him as we walked side by side from school.

"oh....well i'd fight the wind for making you tear up but i'd also fight you for not wearing the extra jacket i told you bring this morning. it's freezing tweek," craig said.

as much as i wanted to roll my eyes at him being the overprotective boyfriend he is, couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked today. his blue eyes looked bluer today and his hair was kind of all over the place under his blue hat.....i loved it.

"i d-didn't want to w-wear one b-because then i would've g-gotten hot in the s-school a-and i hate c-carrying my jackets a-around you know t-that—"

"yeah i do and now you're suffering in the freezing cold tweek," he says, "could've just put it in your locker or something."

i started to get slightly annoyed, "t-then i w-would've forgotten it! i-i forget things! i-i wouldn't h-have had it for a-another time when it w-was cold!"

he scoffs, "if you would've told me i would've reminded you but you don't think through things tweek. i would help you if you would just ask me."

the slight annoyance turned into very annoyed, "y-you make m-me feel like a c-charity case s-sometimes."

craig, wide eyed, whips his head at that and stops directly in front of me, "i what?!"

i fold my arms and squint my tears eyes, "you h-heard m-me."

he just stares and says, "how tweek? i'm looking out for you! i'm your boyfriend and i care about you!"

"b-but your c-caring makes it seem l-like i'm y-your child! don't get m-me wrong, i love your o-overprotectiveness — it's hot—"

he laughs...in a craig-cocky type of way, "overprotective?"

"Y-YES!"

his laughing dies down and he stares at me again and then our surroundings for a moment which makes me stare as well.

we found people who were legitimately eavesdropping at our conversation started walking to their actual destinations when we locked eyes.

craig and i stared back at each other and laughed at that.

"we make a crowd wherever we go huh?" he says feeling nostalgic all of a sudden.

"y-yeah.....i-it's like we're c-celebrities," i giggle.

he laughs, "if i were a celebrity i would be so happy. i'd take you to somewhere nice like california where we wouldn't have to fight over an extra jacket."

i laugh while simultaneously blush at that remark.

our laughing soon dies down and we lock eyes.

every time i lock with those blue eyes it makes me just want to lean in and—

he beats me to it.

his warm lips made me feel as if we were in a place with warm weather like california.

he was the first to pull away and he looks at me again, "sorry if i made you feel like a charity case. it was never my intention, i just care about you so much tweek."

"i-i know," i say putting my hands on his chest, "i'm s-sorry i made it s-seem like y-you do. i-i know you d-don't, i was j-just mad."

"i know, if you want me to stop being so overprotective i'll try to stop i mean—"

"craig tucker, d-don't you e-ever say that a-again." i say firmly.

his eyes widen and he then smiles, "you got it."

he then takes of his letterman jacket, that's way too big for me and puts it on my shoulders and i immediately reject it, "b-but now you don't h-have an e-extra jacket."

"i'll be fine, don't worry. if i could survive that snow storm when i was first delivering coffee....this is nothing."

i laugh and hit his shoulder, "d-don't talk about t-that it s-scared me to d-death!"

"yeah i almost died, thank god my angel was there to save me, right?" he says kissing the top of my head.

i blush and lean more into him, "r-right."

we walk in silence until he says, "you know, i can't help but wonder if you're stuttering more now because you were freezing or—HEY!" he laughs

i hit him in the side playfully laughing as well, "a-ass."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello..... it's been a hot minute.

welcome to my new story! you all must have so many questions um this was a spur of the moment kind of thing

i've been getting so much love for boyfrenemies i just thought, why not make a sequel?

so here it is, hopefully it meets y'all's expectations 😭

i will *try* to update once a week!

thank you for everything

—brooke