thirty three

CRAIG'S POV

we were almost to our destination of north park when tolkien's car decided to run out of gas making us take a minor detour since there weren't many gas stations around.

"you cannot have beef an inanimate object like this, craig," tolkien says as we finally found a gas station, "it was bound to happen we've been on the road for an hour."

"i'll have beef with anything that gets in the way of me being with tweek," i say seriously. i mean every word.

tolkien just looks at me with his face of disappointment while muttering an "weirdo" and then precedes to get out the car to pump his gas.

"well i guess now it's time to actually pull up donovan's address," red says getting out her phone.

"wait, you still haven't found it yet?" nichole says turning around curiously.

"i got an idea of where it is, but not exactly," red says tapping away furiously on her device, "north park is fairly small, smaller than south park even. so we're not gonna have difficulty finding it."

"just say you procrastinated," i say rolling my eyes at her.

"doesn't everyone?" she says cockily and i had to bite my tongue because at least she's attempting to do it.

a few minutes later, tolkien returned back to his car from pumping the gas and continues our journey to our destination.

"AHA!" red says loudly causing tolkien to swerve, "sorry! i found it — i found out where that son of a bitch lives."

"you did?" i perk up excitingly scooting closer to see how she found it.

"yep. living in this big ass house which is so strange considering on how mr. donovan could even afford that shit right?"

"well he owned a shoe store in the mall," i comment trying to solve this mini mystery.

"a shoe store in the mall doesn't have you living like fucking tom brady," red says showing me the house and my eyes nearly popped out of my eye sockets.

"BRO TOLKIEN THEY MAKE YOU LOOK POOR," i say in disbelief while tolkien just shakes his head, "what the hell?"

"strange right?" red repeats herself, "turns out it's not mr. donovan's house after all!"

"it's chris'," nichole catches on quickly while red just nods, "clyde is living with chris."

my brain short circuited trying to put all this information together, "so chris and clyde are living together in this big ass mansion...where is mr. donovan? is he living with them?"

"i don't think so," red says, "i don't know where he is actually."

"interesting," tolkien comments and then pauses for a brief moment, "well....we've arrived guys."

i perk up and lean towards the front so i could get a good view of the approaching town and all i could say is....wow.

the town is totally different from south park, the complete opposite actually.

it's just very clean and polished like a very well refined town.

"god they actually look normal," nichole says staring out the window, "they make south park look like a goddamn zoo."

"right," i laugh.

a bunch of rich and privilege kids playing outside with rich adults conversing with one another.

it was like ginormous country club. we haven't even gotten out the car and i already felt out of place.

it's hard to believe someone like clyde could live in a normal, quiet town like this.