Prologue

Planet Earth: Cenozoic Era

3rd Pov

A war zone. The only way to describe it. Dinosaurs running, hiding. The volcano, spewing smoke and lava.
The sky darkened by ash.
A man in white armour can be seen lying on the ground.
He's seen crawling to a woman in similar armour, except the difference is that hers is yellow.
She gives a yellow coin.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry." The man in white said.
He now has five coins only different in colour.
A searing Red, a golden yellow, an ocean blue, a pale pink, a midnight black and a bright glowing white.
"Alpha, send the meteor to my coordinates. We must stop her."
He takes off his suit and it turns into a bright white coin.
"Seek only those who are worthy... Seek only those who are strong."
He then takes the coins and places them in a hole, the white coin seems to glow brighter when touching the others.

A woman in a similar green armour, is seen walking up to the man who was in white.
"With the Zeo Crystal, we could have ruled the Universes together." She said.
"That was never going to happen."
"Then you will die, Zordon."
"We will die together, Rita." The newly dubbed Zordon, said.
There is an explosion heard and the two look up and see a meteor crashing down and impacts down near them.
Zordon gets blown away, while Rita gets blasted into the ocean.

>>>

(65 Million years later)

Long Island, Camp half-blood

3rd Pov

Screams and cheers are heard as chariots are racing around a coliseum, as the riders are seen screaming at each other. Two riders are seen side by side.
"Aren't you tired of getting beat Jackson?!" A woman shouted.
"You know, everything they say about you is wrong Clarrisse, you really do have a sense of humour." The man yelled back.
"Yeah! Go Percy!" A man from the crowd yelled.
The newly named Percy tried ramming into Clarisse from the left but she swerved out the way and he ended up hitting a different chariot. The one from the Aphrodite cabin. They were sent crashing into the wall and exploded into debris.
The racers behind them tried to dodge the debris and all were successful, except for the Hermes cabin, who was represented by Connor Stoll. He was sent tumbling off the end of his chariot, but his foot got caught in a rope and he was dragged along as the horse was still moving.
"Ahhh! Help!" He yelled in slight pain.
Percy, seeing this, had a look of conflict on his face. He was deciding wether to help him, or win the race.
"Oh, fuck it!" He said.
He let go of the reigns of his horse, and turned around. He got into a jumping position and leapt from chariot to chariot, until he landed on Connor's and grabbed his hand a pulled him back up.
He looked back up and saw that Clarisse had already won, and was being lifted in the air by her siblings.
Percy sighed and left for the barracks.
Once he entered he saw his best friend Grover and his girlfriend Annabeth.
"Hey guys." Percy said sadly.
"Percy! Are you alright?" Annabeth asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine why?"
"You just leapt from six chariots and saved Connor from being injured. Aren't you hurt?" Grover asked.
"No, I just needed to help him. It was my fault." Percy replied.
"Besides Clarisse won in the end." He continued.
"Ahh, well at least you helped him." Annabeth said kissing his cheek.
"Yeah man. Anyway, let's go get food I'm starving." Grover said.
They all laughed at that.

>>>

(Later that day)

Percy Pov

Me and Chiron we're walking up to the Big house, as Dionysus said the Olympians have summoned me to talk to them.
"Hey Chiron, why do the gods need to talk to me?" I asked.
"I've no idea, my boy." He replied, but there was something in his voice. It sounded like regret.
Once we were there Dionysus told me. "Perry Johnson, good you're here. Let's go." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"You'll see boy." He replied.
He grabbed onto my shoulder and I closed my eyes as he flashed us to Olympus. He then left me on the streets as he flashed to the throne room. I started my walk towards the throne room, and I started to notice glares being sent my way from the residents of Olympus. Once I made my trek towards the doors, I saw my father, lady Hestia and, surprisingly, Lady Artemis outside waiting for me.
"Percy, my boy, I wish you hadn't come." My father said as he saw me first. The other two, then turned towards me and then a blur of brown crashed into me.
"Oh, Perseus." She sobbed.
"Uh, why are crying and hugging me?" I asked.
"You'll see, Perseus, but you should know, it isn't good." Lady Artemis answered.
"Umm, ok." I said.
"Come on when called Percy."
They then entered the throne room, as I waited for what seemed like an eternity.
The council finally called me in.
As I entered the throne room, I instantly felt the tension.
"Perseus Jackson! You are here in front of the mighty Olympian council, to decide your fate."
"What?" I asked.
"You have two options. One, you can become a god, or two, you will be banished from Olympus and camp half-blood and the demigods will be told you're a traitor to Olympus." Zeus thundered.
"What! After all I've done for you!?" I yelled at him.
"Well, since you are clearly incapable of deciding for yourself, a vote will be issued. All in favour him becoming a god?"
Only my father, lady Hestia and Lady Artemis raised their hands.
"All in favour of banishing him?" Zeus asked.
All the other Olympians raised their hands.
"Then it's decided, Percy Jackson, as of now, you are officially banished from Olympus and camp half-blood."
I couldn't believe it, I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.