Birthday Surprise!

(Percy Pov)

It was eleven days after they had all left me to pay for Leo's. Which meant my birthday. Best day of the year. Yay. Note the sarcasm. It was Sunday and I was heading to the ship, hopefully being able to avoid the others. I was at the canyon and I jumped. Once I was down in the cave, I walked to the morphin' room. The first thing I noticed was that alpha and Zordon were talking.
"Sir, do you think he's ready?" Alpha asked.
"I do. He's more than ready." Zordon said.
"Ready for what?" I asked, interrupting their conversation.
"Perseus? What're you doing here?" Zordon asked.
"Well, it's my birthday, and I'm trying to avoid the others." I told him.
"Why? Aren't birthdays a human custom?" Alpha asked.
"Yes, but my last birthday, I almost died, like, seven times." I said, sighing.
"Kronos?" Alpha asked.
"Kronos." I confirmed. "So, what were you talking about?"
"A new weapon. We just need to build it, and you learn how to build it." Zordon said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Energy wrist blades." Alpha said, showing me a hologram.

(This but instead of blue, it's white)

My jaw dropped in awe.
"I-it's fucking awesome!" I said, excited. "Wait, why were you saying if I'm ready?"
"Well, they're activated through your suit and willpower." Zordon said.
"Place your coin into the grid energy." Alpha said.
I did as instructed and alpha typed something into the ship's control panel. The energy glowed white and some of it entered the coin. Once it was over, the coin glowed bright and flew into my hand. As it entered my hand, I felt enormous energy flowing through me, like Rita's energy, except it had a positive effect.
"Woah. I feel great." I said.
"Yes, the grid energy will stay there for a few hours. But this comes on one condition." Zordon said. I narrowed my eyes.
"What is this... condition?" I asked slowly.
"Go to your favourite restaurant... Leo's, was it?" He said.
"Yeah, it is. Ok, I'll go. But I'm suspicious." I said, slowly walking out, my eyes never leaving Zordon and Alpha.
Once I was out of the cave, I grabbed my board and made my way to Leo's. As I arrived, I heard voices inside. I just assumed it was other customers and walked right in. When I entered, the first thing that I heard was a confetti canon going off and my vision was clouded by confetti. I fell on my back in shock, breathing heavily.
"Happy Birthday!" I heard multiple voices shout. I got up and looked around. I saw my favourite waiter Lewis. I saw Jason, Billy, Zack, Trini, Nico and my girlfriend Kimberly.
"W-what?" I asked after I got over my shock.
"We said Happy Birthday! You know, because it's your birthday." Nico explained, like I was an idiot.
"I know it's my birthday, asshole. I mean, why'd you do all of this?" I asked.
"It's something one typically does on someone's birthday." Jason said while guiding me to a chair.
"Oh alright, why not?" I said, a little upset.
"Come on, Percy, lighten up. It's your birthday. Most important day of the year." Nico said, sarcastically.
"Asshole." I mumbled and he just laughed. We all sat around the table and they handed out presents.
"Me first!" Zack said. He pulled out a small ring box. I raised an eyebrow.
"If this is your way of proposing to me, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say no." I said, sarcastically.
"Haha. Just open it, dude." He said. I did as instructed and saw beautiful, white dragon ring.