Detention

(4 months later)

Percy Pov

Me, Jason and two guys from the football team, were in the locker room, about to tie beefcake to the bench in there.
"It just had to be a cow." Austin said, while trying to beefcake.
"Couldn't be like a dog or something, that isn't 10000 pounds." He continued.
"Come on Austin, just help us." I said.
"Help you? I'm doing all the work here!" He said hotly.
"Push! Push! Come on!" Jason shouted.
"Ow! Guys it stepped on my foot!" Austin told us.
"Pull yourself together." Jason told Austin.
"Yo, just tight the pinch and let's get out of here." I said.
"The cow seems unhappy." Jason said.
"Well, it should not be unhappy because... I just milked her." He said chuckling.
Jason and I looked at him as if he's an idiot.
"Him. You just milked him." I told him slowly.
"This is a him?" He asked starting to catch on.
"Was it one udder?" Jason asked.
"Yeah." Austin said.
"Not an udder dude." I told him.
"I was gonna say, it was actually kind of... it was big. I had to use two hands..." Austin trailed off.
"Stop, we will never speak of this again." I told him.
"I think... great." He said.
Drake came running in from lookout.
"Cops! Cops are coming!" He old us.
We all got out as quickly as we can.
"Beefcake hide!" I said before leaving.
Me and Jason ran for his truck, while Austin and Drake ran for Austin's car. Once we both in the truck is said. "Go! Go! Go!"
Jason pulled out the lot, and drove down the track. I saw cops coming down the road.
"Look out, there, woah!" I said, while seeing beefcake in the field.
Jason smashed through the gate.
"Yeah!" He said.
We had to swerve to avoid a car, but the car pulled to a stop right in front of the cops.
"Yeah, yea. Yeah!" He shouted.
I laughed and smiled. This was the most fun I've had in years.
He turned right into regency street, I looked back and saw the cops drive right past the street. Jason was also looking back.
I looked back forwards and a truck was pulling out into the road.
"Jason!" I shouted.
He looked back and saw the truck.
"Woah!" He said. He swerved to left, we hit a car and Jason truck flipped, my head hit the dashboard and the air bag came out, the windows broke and a huge piece of glass went into my arm. Once we came to a stop, I saw that Jason had gone unconscious and I was able to hold on a little longer, but eventually I fell unconscious too.

(3 weeks later)

Uncle Sam just pulled up to the school. Me and Jason have to come here every Saturday for the rest of the year just so we can graduate.
"You know, I don't think we're ever gonna understand each other. Just when I think you two have done the dumbest thing you could possibly do... you find something even dumber and you do it." Uncle Sam said angrily.
"Thank you." Jason said sarcastically.
I had to tie my shoes and adjust my ankle bracelet because it was digging into my skin.
"I promise you, this isn't the moment to be a wise ass." He said.
"I know you think it's noble that you two didn't rat out your friends." He started.
"We acted alone, me, Percy and beefcake have a connection." Jase said.
I snorted at that.
"Yeah that's funny. Do you know what's not funny? This was supposed to be your season. I had scouts coming to every game, you could've written your own ticket." He the turned to me. "And you, this was supposed to be a new start for you. To have a normal life to not get in trouble. Now it's all gone! Now you're gonna have to come every Saturday for the rest of the year... just so you can graduate, with all these other weirdoes and criminals!"
I sighed. "Yeah, like you said, we will never understand each other." I said while getting out the car. Jason followed me. I kept fidgeting with my ankle bracelet.
"You alright?" Jase asked.
"Yeah, just my bracelet is a bit tight." I said while trying to loosen it up. We started walking down the hall, and stopped at the water fountain. I drank for a bit, before looking back at Jason, who's looking at and display of his jersey and his awards. I heard shoes on the floor coming down the hall. I looked over to see a beautiful girl in a pale pink shirt, a small leather jacket and a shirt skirt. As she was walking past, I put my hand up and waved once. She didn't say or do anything back, just walked past. I punched Jason on the shoulder.
"Ow, the fuck was that for?" He said while rubbing his shoulder.
"Cmon dude, we gotta go, otherwise we're gonna be late." I told him dragging him along.
We walked down the stairs towards detention, and as soon as the guys in the back saw us, they all shouted, "Moo!"
Me and Jason went and too the last two seats at the front. I saw some kid messing with his pencils.
"This one goes here, that one goes there, this goes from... this side... some." The kid started but stopped when a ginger haired kid, with piercings and just looked like a general bully knocked them all of the desk.
"Sorry." The bully said. "Here let me help you... you're a freak you know that? I have had to watch you play with these for weeks. Are you crazy?"
"N-no." The kid said timidly.
"Huh, what if you had an extra one?" He said while snapping one of the timid kids pencils. I had enough and got up, and started to walk over.
"Why don't you cut this and do something? Why do you not stop me?" He asked.
"Huh you gonna stop...?" He trailed off.
"Hey!" I said while pushing him away from the kid.
"How o,d are you five? Hi, I'm Percy. It's my first time here. It's exciting! You must be the bully of detention. How dumb can you be?" I asked. He got mad and tried to punch me twice and I dodged both punches. I then slapped him hard, there was a resounding slap sound.
"Did you just slap me?" He said while holding his cheek in pain.
"I did. Weird, right?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"Now I'm gonna be here everyday for what seems like the rest of my life, and I'm sure that you are too. So let's make a deal. Don't sit near me, or him. And we'll be okay."
I went and sat back down and as soon as I did, the teacher came down the stairs.
"Okay. I approved homework, or being under better choices... work with it. This will be..." the teacher started
The beautiful girl got up.
"I need to go to the ladies room." She said while walking up the stairs.
"Okay, and good morning." The teacher said.