Dragon Megazord

(Percy Pov)

I was alive. We were alive. I felt something weird. Like something was happening to my Zord. Once the felling was over, we came shooting out of pit and I hit Goldar in the face. I stood tall and saw that my Zord had transformed.

 I stood tall and saw that my Zord had transformed

(Like this)
I was the same height as Goldar. A long, sharp, pointed tail. Five claws on each hand. And golden armour plating.
"We're alive! Guys, we are alive!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Jason, Kim, Trini, Billy and Zack in a massive Zord, as big as mine.

 I looked over and saw Jason, Kim, Trini, Billy and Zack in a massive Zord, as big as mine

"You guys look sick!" I said.
"Us? You look badass!" Zack shouted.
"I know, right!" I yelled.
"We're like one big Uh... a mamma Zord. Or just...? No that sounds lame. A mega Zord!" Billy shouted excited.
"How!?" Rita yelled in disbelief.
"Woah!" Zack yelled.
Goldar grabbed Rita with its hand, and lifted her up. Rita melted inside of Goldar.
"The fuck?" Billy asked.
"Shit!" Jason said.
"Bring it on!" I said, while charging at Goldar. I used my claws and slashed at goldar's legs. He fell down onto one knee and I used my rocket-boosted arm to hit him in the face with the force of a meteor. Goldar got up and Spartan kicked me in the chest. I fell down and saw Goldar's arm come round my zord's head. He held me in a choke lock, trying to crush my Zord.
"Guys! Could really use some help!" I yelled into the comms.
"Yeah! Give us a sec. Unlike you, we have multiple people." Jason said.
"It might have been my fault. I'm sorry y'all." Billy said.
"I think Kimberly needs to move our feet." Jason said.
"No. No, I have got an arm." Kim said.
"No, I do. I got the leg." Zack said.
"You gotta leg too?!" Billy asked, excited.
"Guys! Help! Me! Please!" I shouted as Goldar kept crushing me as I tried fighting back, but to no use.
"Okay, Jesus! I have an arm." Trini said.
"We all have to move together." Jason told the rest.
"I'll lift us." Kim said.
"Just get up! And help!" I yelled.
"Alright, calm down. We're coming!" Zack yelled. I saw there Megazord get up and they started running towards us.
"Kimberly! Throw a hook, now!" Jason shouted.
The Megazord threw a punch at Goldar and it sent him sliding back.
"Thank you, finally." I said.
I got up off the floor.
"Think you guys can distract him for long? I have an idea." I asked.
"We can certainly try." Jason told me.
Goldar threw a punch at them and it snapped their head to the side. They grabbed his arm and punched his abdomen.
"Oh, I wish I could punch." Billy said, while Spartan kicking Goldar. The monster went skidding back and dug his hands into the ground to stop himself. A few seconds later, he pulled a long golden sword out of the ground. It had heated edges and just seemed deadly. I continued looking through my Zord's arsenal and found something interesting. I shrugged. That's my plan I thought. I saw the others getting knocked down.
"Percy! That plan working out?"
"Yeah! I'm ready." I said. I charged Goldar and grabbed him by the neck and stabbed him with my tail. He pulled it out and while he was distracted by the pain, I grabbed his lower and top jaw and pressed the button that activated the zord's atomic beam. It made a noise charging up and shot right down Goldar's throat. He started to melt and his head came right off. I pulled his head up and it turned to molten gold, dripping to the ground.