Power coins

(Pov-Percy)

I opened my eyes and bolted out of bed and into a fighting position. Once I saw that there was no one there, I calmed down. I felt confused, considering me, Billy, Kimberly, the new guy and girl and Jason got hit by a train. Jason! I thought panicked. I mean I don't know if he's alive too. I ran right to his room.
"Jason!" I shouted.
He woke up gasping and punched me in the face.
"Owwww! That fucking hurt, why'd you do that?" I asked while holding my jaw in pain.
"Percy? Wha-how are we- we're not dead." He said confused.
"Yeah, noticed that when you punched me in the face!" I said.
"Jeez sorry, but how are we alive?" He asked.
"I don't kn-" Istarted but was cut off from a warm feeling in my pocket. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the same glowing white coin. Jason also reached into his pocket and pulled out a red coin. We looked at each other with skepticism.
"You don't think?" Jason asked.
"I'm don't know." I said.
"So what do we do now?" He asked.
"Well, we need to get ready for school."
Jason groaned.
I went back to my room to get ready for school. I put on a pair of black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black leather jacket with brown shoes.

 I put on a pair of black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black leather jacket with brown shoes

As I was putting on my jacket, I noticed a spider on the wall. I punched the wall where the spider was, and as soon as I did my entire fist went straight through the wall. I pulled my fist back, and a large hole was just staring back at me.
"Well shit." I heard Jason's voice coming from my door. I looked over and then back to the hole.
"Yeah... what the fuck?" I said confused as shit, as I know I didn't use any of Artemis' blessing.
"So, I broke the sink." Jason said slowly.
I looked at him in surprise.
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah, I was puking in the toilet and tried placing my hand on the sink for support and accidentally broke it. Oh hey, your bracelet is gone too." He said.
"What." I said looking down at my right leg to see my bracelet missing.
"Shit." I said again.
"Do you think this is happening to the others?" He asked.
"I don't know, let's ask them when we get to school." I told him.

>>>

Me and Jason were walking through the halls of the school. Trying to figure out what is happening to us.
"Who do we find first?" Jason asked.
"Whoever we run into first." I said simply.
"Not an answer." He said.

It just turned lunch and we were walking down up the stairs towards the cafeteria, when I felt something pull on my jacket. I turned around and saw Kimberly dragging me along by the jacket. I grabbed onto Jason and Kimberly started pulling both of us along.
"Dude, where are we going?" Jase asked.
"I don't know, ask Kimberly, she's the one dragging us." I told him.
Once she stopped, we were in an empty room.
I shook her hand off my jacket and stared at her.
"Am I crazy or is this crazy?" She asked.
"What's crazy is you dragging both of us along like children." Jason mumbled like a child.
"Ignore him, yes it's crazy." I told her.
"We got hit by a train and we are standing here. How is that possible? I don't remember getting home from the mine at all. I slept all day yesterday." She told us.
"We gotta find Billy." I told them.
"Yeah, let's go." She said.