Olympians

(After Percy Came back to life)

(3rd Pov)

The Olympians were sitting in their friends. Discussing the new power rangers.
"I'm telling you, they have to be kids." Hermes said.
"No. Why would the morphing grid choose children?" Athena asked. "It's unethical and stupid."
"Maybe. But they can learn." Apollo said.
"Would you idiots shut up! We'll find out, when the fates tell us." Artemis said.
"I'm not an idiot!" Athena screeched.
"Mmm. Debatable." Poseidon said.
"Shut it, kelp face!" Athena said.
"Bird brain!" Poseidon said.
"Silence!" Three voices rang out.
The gods looked up to see the three fates, standing there, looking neutral.
"Lady fates? What are you doing here?" Zeus asked, cautiously.
"It is time." They said.
"For what?" Hestia asked.
"Time for you, to know the rangers." Clotho said.
"Really? Finally!" Ares said excited. "I bet they're real fighters!"
"They will be. But as of now, they're not. Right now, they are mourning. The white ranger has just came back to life." Lachesis said.
"Wait. If the white ranger died, how is he alive again?" Athena asked.
"That doesn't matter. But for now..." they started and then five holograms of teenagers showed up.
"The black ranger. Zack Taylor. The blue ranger. Billy Cranston. The yellow ranger. Trini Kwan. The red ranger. Jason Scott." Atropos said.
"What about the white ranger?" Hestia asked.
An image of a familiar Son of Poseidon showed up.
"The white ranger. Perseus Jackson. The son of Poseidon." They said in unison.
The Olympians all gasped and Zeus looked angry.
"What!? I will not allow Jacks-" Zeus started, but was silenced by the fates.
"Silence! You insolent fool! Jackson is not to be touched! If you kill him, he won't come back a second time! And then Rita will take the Zeo crystal, destroying all life on Earth and Olympus." Clotho said.
"We're immortal! We will survive!" Zeus shouted.
"You arrogant idiot! It doesn't matter if you are immortal! If Rita takes the crystal, it will force you to fade! Gone! Forever!" Atropos yelled.
"Can we intervene?" Demeter asked.
"No. But you can watch. Lady Iris, please, show us the rangers."
An Iris message appeared.
It showed the six rangers gathered around Percy.

Percy coughed up water, and heard the others rushed over to him. The girl,Kim, hugged him. Tight.
"Hey Kim. Did I drown?" Percy asked rhetorically.
She chuckled and soon the others started full belly laughing.
someone walked over to Percy. Jason. He held a hand out to help Percy. He accepted and he instantly pulled him into a hug. Percy smiled and hugged him back, just as tight. Once he let go, he said.
"Welcome back, my friend." He said smiling.
"There can only be one white ranger. Perseus, this is your time." Zordon's voice sounded out.
"Thank you." Percy told him.
"We gotta go to Krispy Kreme, Percy." Billy said.
"What?" Percy asked.
"Not for doughnuts." He said.
"Okay. Let's try this." Percy said, gesturing to the hexagons.
"You sure? I mean you just came back to life." Kimberly said concerned.
"Yeah." Percy said while walking over to the white hexagon.
I looked over at everyone, and they nodded at me and stepped on the pads.
Percy looked at them and said.
"It's morphin' time!"
He stepped into the pad and the energy in the middle started going crazy.
He started getting covered in a white armour. It looked so badass. White with gold running down the sides. Gold shoulder pads.  It also had his two short swords in sheaths at the side.

  It also had his two short swords in sheaths at the side