Sam!?

AUTHORS NOTE: BASED ON PROJECT 863 I DO NOT OWN ANY OF IT EXCEPT THE PLOT

TW: BLOOD, PANIC ATTACK, "WEAPONS" (IF THERE ARE MORE I WILL UPDATE ON THE PAGE THEY ARE ON)

Unknown POV

The boys stood their eyes wide, Matt had a look of anger and confusion, that hurt to see but Woods' expression stung the worst he looked...betrayed and... guilty.

Boys POV

The faint glow of red made her brown eyes shine against her pale face. A tear rolled down her cheek as she turned and walked out, each step a punch to the heart, she disappeared out of sight as the small silver ring connected with the floor, dead silence filled the space that was once filled with her sweet laughter. They went too far and they knew it.

Let's go back to the start...

Sam's POV

"Guys come on, this isn't funny! We need to leave, he's right there!" I yelled but they wouldn't leave. I had to do this myself if I wanted to survive. I ran out of the RV and into the warehouse, I had to make a diversion. But when I entered I knew I messed up as my eyes landed on the glowing red mask of the phantom. I turned to run but stopped in my tracks when a scratchy broken voice pierced through the rustling noise coming from the RV.

"Samantha," he said

I realized he hadn't moved from where he stood before.

"Wes...?" I asked tentatively

"Hi Samantha, it's been a while hasn't it?"

"Not long enough! What do you want from me!?" I said blood boiling

"Not what I want from you. What you want."

"Huh?"

"They don't listen to you..." his voice echoed as he paced in a circle around me

"Wh-"

"You know I'm right... they Never listen, not to your warnings... your ideas...plans.. none of it!"

"That's not true!" I yelled

"I can see it on your face, you don't want to admit it but I'm right... I know because we aren't so different Sam" he said laying his hand on my shoulders, I tensed scared of what he had in plan.

"No... you.." I stumbled over my words

"Sounds like we're out of time," he said as the slamming of a door was heard " be a dear and don't tell them about this little talk, " he said hand on my cheek "till next time!" He said as he turned and started to leave.