Sam!? - Part 3

A few minutes later

Sam pulled into a spot outside her apartment, Woods pulling in right next to her. They made their way up the stairs. Once inside, Woods searched the house to ensure Sam was safe. They settled down a couple of hours later, then decided to order some food and watch a movie. They watched The Quiet Place and ate their pizza. Moments after the movie was over, Woods fell asleep on the couch and Sam went to sleep in her bed, careful to set an alarm and slide her phone under the pillow so Woods wouldn't hear it and wake up.

At 11:45pm

Sam slowly slipped on her shoes and walked to her bedroom door. Peaking out, she saw Woods sound asleep on the couch. Tiptoeing to the front door she gripped the handle turning it as gently as possible but despite her attempts, it creaked as she pulled it open. She quickly turned to see if Woods woke up, he turned but didn't wake. She sighed and stepped out the door and walked to her car driving to the studio.

Woods POV

I heard a creak. I turned over thinking nothing of it but when I heard the door close, I knew something was up. I quickly got up walking to Sam's room expecting to see her asleep but instead, her bed was empty. I quickly grabbed my keys and went to my car. I saw Sam's car pull out of the lot. Based on which way she turned I'm guessing she is going to the studio, so I follow her.

Sams pov a few minutes later

I walked into the studio heading straight for the warehouse. A few seconds later I see his red eyes as he enters.

"I knew you would come but I Didn't expect your friend so will have to make this quick," he said stepping farther into the room

"What - Woods... he must have followed me" I replied

" Correct now, I know you didn't tell them meaning you on my side correct"

"I guess, it depends. What do you need me to do"

"Only a small task... I need some of Matt's blood"

" why Matt's blood," I asked

" doesn't matter all I need is a drop"

"Fine I'll get it," I said

"Good now let's test your acting"

I was about to ask what he meant when I heard "Sam!!!" coming from the hallway.

Woods was looking for me.

I quickly backed into a corner producing a tear, I sat down back pressed against the wall as far as I could. The phantom quickly figured out what I was doing and positioned himself in front of me. I swear I saw a smile under the glow of his mask as Woods burst into the room.