Sam!? - Part 10

Matt - I was in Blue base talking to Shanelle about dope or nope set changes when a scream that could be heard miles away rang through the walls. I quickly ran to the front Bailey joining me from the stairs running out the door.

Bailey - I was upstairs organizing the evidence for Matt when I heard a Pain filled scream. I knew immediately who it was. so I sprinted down the stairs nearly running into Matt as we both ran to Red Base.

Woods - I'm sitting at the table in Orange Base talking to Quinn when the most gut-wrenching scream vibrated around the building. Quickly I stood up Quinn followed right behind me. As I ran down the path I was joined by Matt and Bailey.

Woods Pov

I flung open the door to red, Matt, Quinn, and Bailey close behind, I ran immediately to the warehouse swinging the door open with such force that it nearly came off its hinges but once inside I almost stopped in my tracks. Sam was on the floor curled in on herself in a puddle of her tears.

"Sam!" I yelled running up to her

"Sam, hey it's ok you're safe... you're with me, Woods, Bailey, and Quinn, you're in red base, you're safe" Matt said trying to calm her down

Sam lifted her head, her makeup smeared down her face, tear tracks evident in it. God, what happened. Normally it was easy to tell what was wrong it always showed in her eyes but now there were so many emotions swirling through those brown orbs that it was impossible.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." she said putting her hands on her face.

This time Quinn leaned forward gently placing his hand around her wrists and lowering them, as he did so her sleeve rolled up slightly. A glint of black ink flashed before the sleeve fell back into place.

"It's ok Sam, just tell us what's wrong," Quinn said his voice oddly calm

"I can't" she looked at Bailey after the words slowly escaped her lips.

Bailey returned the look and stayed silent. Ok, what is going on between them.?

"Sam. Did he come back?" Matt asked grabbing her hand to comfort her but as the fabric caught on her pants and all was revealed. I felt the anger rise into my throat like bile.

"No... You wouldn't... No, tell me it's not true Sam" I said backing up

She just looked at me eyes overflowing with guilt

"I'm sorry..." she whispered words barely audible

Matt let go of her hand taking a step back too.

We stood there just staring at her small form while she slowly stood up on shaky legs. How could she do this?

"HOW COULD YOU!" Matt yelled

She stood there silent. She couldn't even defend herself and she knew it. We eventually got into a screaming match. It has been maybe 10 minutes since the beginning of this when a bang came from the door to the outside. We turned to see the phantom step into the warehouse, he walked forward toward Sam. At first, I was confused but only a second later did I realize he was here for her. He whispered something in her ear. And that was when Sam's eyes turned from sweet chocolate to a tornado brown.