Sam!? Part 11

Sam's POV

The boys stood their eyes wide, Matt had a look of anger and confusion, that hurt to see but Woods' expression stung the worst he looked...betrayed and... guilty. I did that to them and now that would be the last emotion I will ever again see when they look at me.

Boys POV

The faint glow of red made her brown eyes shine against her pale face. A tear rolled down her cheek as she turned and walked out, each step a punch to the heart, she disappeared out of sight as the small silver ring connected with the floor, dead silence filled the space that was once filled with her sweet laughter. They went too far and they knew it.

Woods' Pov

I stood there, feet glued to the ground. I wanted to move to run after her. To stop her. But something kept me from doing it. Then my heart just stopped. I couldn't breathe. Why can't I breathe?!

"No no no..."

"Woods?" Matt's voice rang in my head

I stumbled backward, why can't I breathe?

"I... can't...Matt"

"Woods you got to breathe" Matt's shaky voice barely a whisper over the pounding in my heart. My vision blurred as the world around me turned.

"I can't... breathe," I said with a shaky breath before everything went black

Quinn's POV

I stood there shocked. I didn't believe it. Everything just seemed frozen in time until I heard the stumbling of feet and Matt calling out to Woods. I looked up to see Woods swaying on his feet struggling to breathe. He kept calling out quietly for help. Matt tried to help him slow his breathing but Woods' was already hyperventilating. "Crap," I Said As Woods' lean form fell into my chest. I immediately hooked my arms under his shoulders and gently guided him to the floor resting his head on my leg. Matt walked over, kneeling next to me. He placed his hand on Woods' neck.

Woods' POV

I felt strong fingers pressed against my neck. Startled, I opened my eyes and sat up. I immediately felt a hand gently guiding me back down till my head hit the ground? No, it's someone's leg. I looked around to see that the hand belonged to Matt.

"What happened?" I asked breath shaky

"You collapsed," Matt stated his eyes searching me for any kind of pain

"Like a heart attack?!" I asked trying to hide the panic in my voice. I mean it can't be, I'm too young.

"No.."

"Then what?"

" Woods. You had a panic attack" Matt said pity written all over his face.

"No. I didn't"

"You did"

"I can't of"

"Why not?" Matt asked but he knew the answer

"I don't panic," I said trying to convince myself in the process.

"Woods. It's ok."

"NO!" I yelled "I DON'T PANIC!."

Everyone in the room flinched. This isn't their fault, I shouldn't be yelling.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled ... it's just.."

"You don't panic." Quinn's voice rang into my ear.

"Exactly."

"But here's the thing Woods' ' Quinn said looking into my eyes. It was kind of awkward because Matt still hadn't let me get off of Quinn's leg. But I could tell Quinn was serious so I paid attention.

"You did panic" his words rang through my head like gunfire.

I couldn't speak so I just lowered my head waiting for someone to call out that I'm weak for panicking but no one did.

After a few minutes, Matt let me get up although not without a little convincing. No one spoke but I think we all silently agreed not to talk about what just happened. As we walked away I suddenly remembered something. Sam wasn't the only one acting weird. I quickly turned around, nearly causing Quinn to run into me. Matt looked at me confused.

"Bailey show me your wrists," I said firmly

"What no!" she said confusion evident in her voice

"Why not?" I asked

"Because. What's wrong with you?" She said

"Bailey pull up your sleeves," I said no room for argument

"Fine," she said gently pulling her sleeves up to reveal her pale skin marked with tiny freckles.

I sighed I didn't want to be right.

"What was that about Woods?" Matt asked

" I needed to make sure. She was acting all weird before and I needed to make sure."

"Now that you mention it. Bailey, did you know?" Matt asked his eyes once again, searching Bailey's face for any sign she was lying.

"No," Bailey said 

"Then why were you being so secretive with Sam?" I asked my mind running through all the scenarios but what she said next I was not expecting.

"It's none of your business" Bailey stated her eyes glowing red with the fire burning inside of her.

"Yes, it is, when it affects us it does." Matt's words were harsh and sharp

"She was protecting me! Is that what you want to hear?!" She yelled her voice full of pain

"What..." I whispered

"Why?" Quinn's voice startled me 

Bailey's POV

"He wanted me..not sam. Either way that's not the point right now. We have a plan but we got to move fast"

"Who is we?" Matt asked