Sam!? - Part 12

Bailey's Pov

I handed them the tiny slip of paper, my mind racing back to the day this "started" on the bathroom floor.

"they're worried Sam," I said

"I know and I don't know how to help"

"Tell them the truth. Are you ok?" I said turning to Sam

"No..but they can't know it's to protect them. I shouldn't have even told you" She sighed

"What do you mean?"

"I'm working for the phantom, I betrayed them," Sam said tears rolling down her face

I put my hand over hers eyeing the piece of paper she had in her hand. Reading it I realized just how deep this was.

"How are you not disgusted with me?" she asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Because I know that everything you do you do for a good reason and I trust you"

"But.. are you gonna tell Matt and Woods?" she asked

"No, and if you need I'll help, you can come to talk to me, I can help you with tasks, anything"

I knew what Sam was going through and I understood. At least now we have each other to lean on.

Present-day the boys are reading the note.

I can't tell you this because he might be listening but I'm not working with the phantom. I'm trying to get information but to do that he needs to believe I have betrayed the team. I can't tell Matt and Woods, I can't risk them knowing. They NEED to believe I betrayed them. Promise me you won't tell them. And don't say anything about this note to anyone. I think he put a bug on me.

The boys looked at me with a look of pure shock written on their faces. Their eyes swam with relief.

"We have to go help, Sam!" Matt said

"We can't or else this would all be for nothing," I said

"But she's in danger! We don't even know where she is!"

"1 she isn't as long as he thinks she betrayed us and 2 I know exactly where she is," I said rolling my eyes. I now understand why she didn't tell them.

"How long has she been working with him?" Quinn asked

"I guess since the RV" Bailey said

"It doesn't matter! Do you have contact with Sam?" Woods asked

"Oh how you underestimate me," I say smirking "meet me in the parking lot at midnight"

Everyone nodded. This was gonna be interesting.