Sam!? - Part 15

Time skip 11:50 PM

Sam's POV

I'm supposed to meet Bailey here in 10 minutes. I'm really worried about the group. I wonder if they hate me? What if they took my key fob out of the system? Where is Bailey?

I see the base door open and a small figure appears. Bailey steps out, her sneakers smacking against the pavement. She walks to me. The first thing I notice is that she has a solemn expression on her face. Something happened, I know it.

"What are you doing here Sam!" She yelled

"I needed to grab some serum, no biggy" I replied smirking

We stood there staring at each other and then after a minute we hugged.

Matt's Pov

We stood in the doorway watching Sam sway side to side in the parking lot.

"Alright I will go if I give you the signal you can come out," Bailey said opening the door and walking out

I turn to Woods, he is watching intensely as Bailey marches up to Sam. Then all of a sudden we hear

"What are you doing here Sam!"

What is she doing?

"I needed to grab some serum, no biggy"

What on earth is going on with them? I then watched as they pulled into a hug. Ok, this is weird.

I watched as Bailey turned around and gave me a thumbs up. We were good to go. I tapped Woods, his head whipping around while simultaneously getting up to go to the door. I, Woods, and Quinn walk out the door. Woods froze for a second. I think he was scared there would be a repeat of this morning. Quinn must have noticed he was nervous because he put his hand onto Woods' shoulder and squeezed it. We walked to the pair of girls tentatively, I wasn't sure if I could trust her yet.