Sam!? - Part 4

Woods' Pov

I sat in my car watching Sam walk into the building. I calmed realizing that Sam had probably forgotten something but that lasted for all of 10 seconds when I saw the phantom follow her. I waited a minute before going in so he wouldn't see me. While searching through the office I thought about calling Sam to warn her but I realized it would likely tell the phantom where she is so I continued searching. After searching for 3 minutes I gave up on trying to hide the fact that I was there and started calling for Sam. I saw a glow come from the warehouse and ran toward it. When I entered I saw Sam Crying in the corner and the phantom standing above her.

"Please!! I Can't tell you!! Please!!" Sam yelled as the phantom raised his hand holding the auto-injector gun

As he went to plunge it into Sam's leg I ran forward as fast as I could.

"NOOO!!!!" I yelled as the phantom turned just as I hit Him with full force. He quickly scrambled to his feet running out of the building. I turned to Sam and she was shaking tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Sam. it's ok I'm gonna call Matt, and then we'll figure out what to do next. Are you hurt?" I said kneeling in front of her 'God she looked so broken' I thought.

"No don't call Matt" she whispered

"I have to Sam," I said, pulling out my phone and pressing his name.

A few rings later and Matt picked up

Matt: Woods? What's wrong?

Me: It's Sam. I need you to come to red base warehouse"

Matt: What's wrong with Sam!? (rustling of sheets)

Me: The Phantom he...

Matt: what?! What did he do!! (Grabbing his keys)

Me: he tried to attack her.

Matt: what!! I'm on my way!

Sam(in the background): No Matt I'm fine

Matt: I'm coming Sam. end of the story.

Me: ok I'm gonna hang up and call an ambulance

Matt: Ok I'll be right there

Sam(in the background): what no I don't need an ambulance I'm fine!

Call ends

I went to call for an ambulance but Sam pulled it out of my hand and proceeded to put it behind her back.

"No I said I'm fine," she said

"Sam give me the phone," I said reaching for it

"No your just gonna call an ambulance, I don't need one" she yelled