the night

(3rd pov)

He leaves the bathroom and goes to check on her. He shouldn't care. He should've let her keep walking. He doesn't have time for any of this yet is making the time.

Two more murders.

She lays in bed asleep. Without caring he pulls up her shirt slightly to see where he stabbed her. He didn't feel bad. Or that's what he tried to claim. She sleeps on her side , his fingers brush her skin softly. His mind is clear on her. She wakes up in the morning and he takes her back to her place. No more interferences.

She wakes up and sits up on the bed more.

"What are you doing?" Her hand places over his but she doesn't move it.

"See if it's healed properly."

"Well I didn't think men like you even had hearts to care." She has a smart mouth. Not even a smart mouth. She just spoke the truth at times that don't need to be spoken.

"Stop talking so much." He whispers placing his thumb on her bottom lip. He feels her breathe against his skin. He realized what he did but that was only a small line in her head. Her eyes were full of lust. In seconds her hormones were blazing with dirty thoughts she never knew her mind was capable of having. Alyssa's stories with guys started to piece together.

"Shut me up then." His thoughts became elusive once she opened her mouth once again. He traced around them. Goosebumps covered her skin and his heart slowed down.

"Serena." He lets out a breathe looking away from her face. His mind finally clears when not looking at her. His heart is racing and he would be lying if he wasn't thinking partly with his dick.

She loved the way he wanted to but couldn't. She knew how wrong it is. He knew it more then her. He didn't show any sort of emotion. He didn't show what he wanted. Yet she knew the aura changed around them.

Serena sat up on the headboard as he looked back at her. She moved his hand down to the side of her waist. His eyes trailed lower then the waist. The blanket was slightly off her hip.

Who wears lace at this age? He would ask himself. The string part was thin and he'd want to grab her hip. As soon as he looked up at her she can sense him starting to remove his hand. Yet she didn't let it happen.

He shouldn't let her but he does. Her lips would kiss his. A short yet slow kiss before pulling away and looking up at him. Her heart was racing. He could hear her static breathe. Her lips still parted wanting more. Yet there was nothing but silence. He wouldn't know that was her first kiss. She doesn't know how much harm she has now done. Yet it was the only the first line to even be crossed. His hand was flat on the bed, side of her hip he wanted to mark badly.

He wants to kiss her. Although he doesn't want to break her mental state in that way. He was still a man with wants. He couldn't persue her. Yet he went further. Kissing her top lip softly. Her mind became even more cloudy. For that moment the ignored there minds. Both going with what their bodies wanted.

Touch.

Her hand placed caustically on the side of his neck. He kept kissing her. Everything was slow and careful. Her brows furrowed as soon as their tongues touch. But it was only for a moment before he looked away from her. She swallowed the bike in her throat and started feeling guilty.