the love

Maliyah and Sebastian.

I would never think I'd have twins. Especially a girl and a boy. I never knew how hard it would be to become a mother. Everything changed. Completely. My perspective of the world changed. And once I had them in my arms I healed. They healed every hurt I've felt. And you wouldn't understand unless you went through the experience. They gave me a new purpose. And I had to live up to that.

The first year me and Andre fought everyday. As soon as the twins were in bed he was fighting with me. He wasn't ready to become a dad. He loved them with there entire heart. But we were still young. I was so afraid he was going to leave me. I couldn't have him leave me because I truly had no one else. He thought they were Marcel's too. That one hurt the most. I had a lot of school and work. He had a lot of work. Money was never the issue thankfully. I was happy when we going our way back to each other.

I spent another eight years loving him. I spent the next eight years loving my kids and being grateful for my life and the spot I was in. I had a ring on my finger. A good job and a beautiful home.

"Behave and don't annoy your family." I whisper into the twins ears threatening them. His family says they're spoiled brats. His family doesn't like me. His family says I should've gotten the abortion so there previous boy could live. His family is annoying and stuck up. I deal with it because I have no family. I have no say. I've spoken to them, they disrespect me multiple times and I'm always calm. Truth is I hate them. He knows that. He understands. But they are still his family and they love the kids no matter what.

I kiss Andre for a long time knowing I won't see him for this next month. It's summer and they're going to Greece. I can't go this time. He knows I'm focusing on work. As soon as I get this spot and promotion I'll be all his. But they won't take me serious if I just leave half way through. "I'll call you when we land." He kisses my cheek and the twins are rolling their eyes. "Go to the car." He says looking at them. They take the key and do. Leaving us in the room. He acts like we haven't been apart for longer. In the back of my mind I always felt like he may have met another women. I know he hasn't. He never breaks his promises. In that way. I'd probably die that day.

The twins are grown and I don't like treating them like babies. I think we're already sick of the parenting. They are a lot and both have big personalities. From there dad. They look like me though.

"I should delay the flight." He's kissing down my neck. "No, you should go to the kids who are struggling to put there suitcases in the trunk." I smile. He looks back and laughs at them.

I kiss him once more before placing my hand on his chest. "Enough."

"I love you, I'll breathe when the plane lands. Take care of the kids. And don't get crazy without me."

He kissed me and left. I prayed they made a safe trip. When they did. I'm the morning i left the house and had another day of work.

Marcelo POV

It's the afternoon.

I'm standing outside her workplace. Maybe it's crazy but it wasn't hard to find her since she's made a name for herself.

I should text her before stepping in. I want her to be prepared. But I don't. I walk in and am greeted by a women. I try not rolling my eyes as she's giving me fuck me eyes. I tell her exactly who i want. She's suppose to say I need an appointment. That's the rules. But she doesn't care.

'He's hot.' Is all I hear that's being whispered. She never changed her last name. I'm glad. Because that would be fucking disgusting if she really got married. Yet when I went up to her office. I examined her but she didn't notice. And she was married. She chose not to change her name.