the drink

3 months.

New year , semester has ended and I don't know where this man has disappeared. Three months. Is he serious?

The video was gone the same night.

It's mid February now.

I shouldn't think about him this much. I should be worrying about what to wear to Alyssa's party. I know she's going all out.

I think I'll just go with this one.

It's brown and goes to my ankles. But shows too much of my tits. But it's okay. I think. Her themes is naked. Which is different? I know there will be naked towards the night but also the shades. I mean it's Alyssa.

I place my necklace outside for the first time in awhile. I feel naked without it. Even if I shouldn't not have on any sign of his marking on me. I do. It's been calm. Too calm.

My and Alyssa seem to be back to normal.

Marcelo POV

"You're here." I immideatly see the wicked witch.

"Yeah, I'm here."

She looks...scared.

"How did you get in. This entire place is filled with people who would kill you."

"This entire place is filled with guys who would kill you, have you even looked closely. You don't have a huge party and expect only one block did you?"

"Do you even care about her?"

I know what's she's doing.

"I'm not stupid. At least I don't get caught fucking a twenty one year old who has an entire .."

She doesn't finish it.

But I know what she was going to say.

"Alyssa where is she?"

"I don't know."

I don't have time for her.

"She doesn't care about you."

I don't take the words to heart. I never believe anything that comes out of that bitches mouth. I can still kill her. But that wouldn't be the smartest idea at the moment.

I leave her and go into the kitchen. I can feel the tension around the entire place. Where is she? My eyes are focused on Alyssa though and how she's talking to some other girl. Ranting it seems. Alyssa is scared. I pull out my phone and text her.

Maybe she was home?

"Outside."

She'll know it's me. I look back up and scan across the room. My eyes land on her phone. In Alyssa's hand. Alyssa's eyes go upstairs. She looks back at the friend and starts talking.

Alyssa is scared.

I make my way through the crowd again going upstairs. Bathroom. She would be in the bathroom. But she's not. I start checking every room. Until I hit one with the shuffling.

I'm going to murder her.

Serena POV

I don't want to look at him. I don't even want him be near me. I shouldn't be mad at him. But I am. And I know he can sense it. He hasn't said much.

The ride was quiet. His touch has been gentle. And it's the next morning from that party. My heads pounding. Aching. Every inch of me is aching.

When he's done closing my wound again he brings my shirt down over my stomach.