the orgy's

I'm getting ready for a New Years party. Theme is formal. Ran by Blair. But it's her party so I guess. My dad has found a girlfriend which is explaining a lot. Marcelo is in my room. I don't want to ask how he got in but he wants to take me somewhere. I don't know what's going on. Like he's trying to make up for kissing Reya. He doesn't know we're friends though. I don't want him to know yet. I don't want him to know I slept with someone two nights in a row three days ago. I don't want him to know how much I still care about him.

He wants me.

It's clear.

I just don't know why all of a sudden.

He's standing behind me.

"Is the dress nice?"

"Yeah."

"Is it nicer like this?" I take once step back and press my ass against him. He looks down , looks back at me front the mirror.

"I don't know." He's smirking. Enjoying the tease. He isn't going to touch. I know he isn't and that's what makes it fun. Even if we've crossed too many lines. He's still having so many boundaries.

"Arch Serena."

I do. He holds my hips and fake fucks me.

"Drive me insane." He steps away and goes to sit on my bed.

"I don't even really want to go."

"Then why get completely dressed?"

I shrug. "Save me a dance later?" He asks as I go and stand between his legs. His hands cautiously on the back of my thighs.

My hands place on the sides of his neck nodding. "I want you." He whispers. I stare blankly as he takes my hand into his and kisses my wrist, and slowly up my arm. He's standing back up.

My arms wrap around his neck as he kisses on my neck.

"You can have me."

"I shouldn't be able to though." He looks down at me while having his hands on my waist.

"I saw you touch yourself...you looked so good." I feel my heart stop beating as he whispers into my ear. I want to ask when but I know what he would ask 'you've done it more then that one time?'

"Then you came into my car after and acted like i brat because I didn't let you finish."

I remember.

"You were aching when I kissed you. It was wrong but fun. And I helped you finish."

I remember it perfectly.

Why admit that now? I feel the blood rise on my cheeks. It's hot and im embarrassed. He's amused and turned on. I close my eyes when he kisses me. I don't think we've kissed in a long time. I missed his lips on mine and I can tell he's missed mine. I don't want to talk anymore. I just want his hands on my skin again. My heels make me gain much more height. It's easier for him I can tell. But he's still bending down to kiss me.

He's pulling down the strings of my dress. They fall off my shoulders. I remove my arms out of them. The silk starts to slip from my skin. Until I'm naked. Only in my thong. I kick the dress away. I should feel uncomfortable. But I don't. He's the first person to see my body this way. I love every part of it. He's going slow. Until I'm being placed on the bed. He's hovering over me and I'm removing his shirt. My hands move down his chest. He stops me from reaching inside.

"I'm not going to fuck you." He states. I can feel my heart stop again.

"Then why—"

"I can do other things. Not just sleep with you."