Chapter 1 - The Scripts Arrive

A/N: WARNINGS: Trigger warning for: Drug and Alcohol Use, Violence, Gore, Death, Abuse. 

Please be aware of those triggers as the story goes on. Each chapter will have trigger warnings across the top just in case. IF ANY OF THOSE BOTHER YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY. 

If you have any suggestions, feel free to DM me or comment on the chapter. 

Thanks and Enjoy!

-Lok

QUICK EDIT - Y/N is non-binary - using They/Them pronouns and the Mx. honorific. <3

---------------------

POV: Y/N

"Hey babe?" I spoke up, looking for my boyfriend. I heard a noise from both the back patio and the kitchen. I wondered which of my loves was where.

"Yeah darlin?" He spoke up from the kitchen. Tom was in the kitchen, which means that Liz was on the back patio. It made sense, her garden was back there. The three of us had been together for a few years, having met on the set of various Marvel projects. I headed into the kitchen, spotting Tom Hiddleston standing next to the counter, chopping fresh veggies for dinner.

Before I got within a few feet of him, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. There was my other love. I leaned against the smaller woman, loving how I felt so safe in her arms.

"Hello Sweetheart." I whispered, as she pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"I missed you, Detka." Liz held me tightly, looking at our other lover. "Dinner nearly ready?" He nodded, tossing the veggies into a hot pan on the stove. "I saw that we all got packages today, has anyone opened theirs yet?"

"Mine's from New Line Cinema. No movie title, but I have a character name and basic back story. Table read for later tomorrow." Tom answered, his accent sending a shiver down my spine.

"I also got one from New Line. Sounds like the same movie." Liz added her own answer, before gently squeezing my waist. "What about you Detka?"

"New Line as well, mine's weird though. I got a character description as well as a few forms that specifically said I couldn't talk about. Like above and beyond the normal NDA. Even Marvel didn't have these." I frowned.

"Do you want me to look at them, Detka?" Liz's voice was colored with concern.

"I can't show you. It's two separate files. I opened my pack and it had two pieces of paper, and a fully sealed second package that specifically says not to open until I am fully signed on to the project and have spoken to the director and producer." I was getting uneasy with this. Not even Marvel held their cards this close to their chest.

"That's really weird. Do you have any character info?"

"My character's name is Riley Thomas. That's it. Basic age and description, but nothing else. No back story, no relationships, nothing." I answered, pulling out the only page I could show. I held it in front of Liz and I.

"Oh, I think we are related somehow. My character's name is Heather Thomas. She's an FBI Agent."

"I am also an FBI Agent; Jaxon Ryan." Tom added, the food starting to make a very mouth watering scent in the air.

The three of us discussed what they were sent in their packs over dinner, the various chunks of script they had been given. I was interested to see where my character fell into the story, as my character wasn't even mentioned in the pieces they had been given. As we put the dishes from dinner into the sink, I turned to face them.