Author's note

Ah...me and my impulses. Enemies since birth but cannot live without each other, like Tom & Jerry, right? No. Maybe. Alright, fine! Yes, my case is very like Tom & Jerry, funny to onlookers but bittersweet for the main character. Although it is very satisfying to write down my ideas about stories I love, it is also painful to transform mere thoughts into comprehensible sentences.

At first, I thought that I was getting better at not giving into irresistible ideas when I don't have the time to indulge in them. Clearly, this is not the case. At least, I have a base plotline for this story, unlike a drop of blood and a crystal tear which was published on a whim. Let's hope that I update it every once in a while.

This story was formed when I read some Wangxian fics with Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli being reborn and fixing stuff, one idea led to another, and finally, all of my ideas(including some weird and dumb ones) led to this. This book is basically a Lan Xichen x OC because that guy deserves a happy ending.  He was always a wingman for Wangxian and I think he should get a loving wife in return.

As always, my readers have my word that once I publish a story, it is very unlikely for me to discontinue it. I promise that I will try my utmost to complete this story and not abandon it. Anyway, see you soon.

:)