Ch-28

(Elements of Non-Con) 

"What is the meaning of this?" Jin Zixian asked in a stern tone.

"Xiaojie, we have been forbidden from letting you leave the Sect premises." The guards responded with an apologetic tone.

"Why?"

"It was the Sect Lady's order."

"I see." She turned and left.

'Madam Jin? Why would she do that? Could it be that she knows about the Shield of Death?'

Jin Zixian scurried back to her room and immediately went for the rouge box. She had almost activated the talismans on it, when she stopped her hand. Slowly, she turned around. A figure dressed in golden silk stood behind her by the door.

"Jin Gongzi," she bowed.

"No need for such formalities between us. After all, we are family." He held her arm and tried to help her stand straight. 

"No, etiquette must be followed." She immediately snatched her arm back. "I am a part of the Jin Sect because of the Sect Leader's kindness. I cannot disappoint him."

"Zixian, you've always been like this. You're too reserved. But I like it." He sneered. 

"Jin Gongzi, what do your words mean?" She asked cautiously, his tone didn't seem quite right today. Her instincts were in an uproar, practically screaming at her to get out of the room, as far away from this man in front of her. 

"Stop playing dumb now." He moved closer to her and held up her chin. "Zixian, I've seen you grow up. I know you better than anyone. Always trying to suck up to the Sect Leader and Lady. Don't you just want to cement your position in the Sect?"

"Jin Gongzi, mind your words." She swatted away his arm sternly. 

"Do you know, it really excites me when you call me Gongzi. I wonder how it would sound when you call me that under the sheets."

His eyes had an evil gleam in them that made hair rise behind her neck in disgust.

"Jin Zixun! I am warning you! Get out of my room!"

She pulled out a hairpin and tried to threaten him with it. Jin Zixun snatched it out of her trembling hands as if he were taking candy from a child. He held her arms and pulled her closer to him. Jin Zixian turned her head to the side trying to get away from him, struggling frantically in his grip. Had he always been this strong? Or had she grown weaker recently?

"It's impossible to enter your room normally, you are always so careful. This opportunity is hard to come by, how can I just leave so casually?"

Jin Zixun pushed her onto the bed and pressed her down. The soft mattress sunk beneath them. Zixian's breathing became increasingly erratic, she felt as if she was drowning.

"What- what do you want to do?!" She shouted and tried to push him away. "Stay away from me! Get away or I'll call for help! You're reputation will be ruined!"

"Go ahead then. Everyone here works for me."

Jin Zixun caught her wrists and held them above her head. He bent down to nuzzle her neck. She screamed in repulse.

"No!"

Her refusal only excited him further.

"We'll be married sooner or later. What's the problem with doing this now or then?"

He smacked his lips against hers, planting kisses hither thither on her face and neck. One hand of his held her wrists, the other fumbled to get rid of her clothes.