Chapter 5

When I woke up again I turned around to face the little window. It was dark again which meant I must've slept the whole day, and even tho I rested long enough my body was still aching, and every movement made me tense up immediately.
I was about to go to the bathroom when I passed the mirror again. I stopped in my tracks and felt extremely grossed out by my own reflection, which reminded me that I didn't had the chance to brush my teeth nor take a shower since two full days.
I turned my head and glanced back into the room, to make sure Billy didn't hid somewhere while spying on me.
Of course it was a small space but who knows what sick ideas are hidden in his twisted head.
"Maybe just a really quick shower won't hurt.."
I said still unsure whether it was a good or bad idea. I stood up and made my way towards the door, quickly closing it behind me and locking it.
I opened some cabinets under the sink and found a still sealed toothbrush plus toothpaste, another fist aid kit, towels and a brand new hairbrush that still had the price tag on it.
"Sick bastard." I muttered.
He planned it all along.
He knew that he would kidnap me for I don't know how long..
I didn't contemplated any longer and just brushed my teeth, while taking in the nice minty smell.
Then I stripped my once beautiful dress off which by now had dried blood stains all over it, because of the fight against Billy.
I didn't even think about taking my underware off simply because I was to scared someone would bolt down the door and do something horrible.
After the first few droplets of water hit my skin I closed my eyes and felt how my tensed muscles instantly started relax.
When I was finally done I took a towel and dried myself off and slipped my dirty dress back on.
I felt better in this bathroom and wasn't sure if I should go outside again but after a short time of debating with myself I figured that Billy would just get mad at me again.

I hopped back in bed, pulling the blanket up to my nose. Just then I could hear the lock being opened again, revealing a cheerful Billy walking in with an almost finished cig in his mouth and a big grocery bag in hand.
"Look who's getting used to her new home. You took a shower already!"
He said and chuckled teasingly.
"Fuck you Billy." I said blankly.
"Now, now what's with the sudden attitude. I bet you're mad hungry but if you keep being a little shit I'll take it all back with me."
He squinted his eyelids but didn't loose his cheekily grin. The second he said that my belly decided it would be a good idea to start announcing vocally about his hunger and I instantly blushed bright red, cursing under my breath.
"Well I think that's enough said right there"
He scoffed and unpacked the bag putting some soda cans on the bed side table together with some sandwiches and other sweet snacks. Seeing this immaculate sight laid out in front of my eyes I couldn't help but dig in right away.
I've never thought a plain old sandwich could taste this good and I accidentally closed my eyes because of how good it tasted making him smile in response.
"Im glad you like it. Btw I forgot to tell you that your legs look stunning in that dress."
I stopped chewing on the bread cause only then I noticed while digging into the food that I pushed the blanket partly of off my legs, letting Billy analyze them long enough to imagine all kind of kinky shit.
I quickly pulled them back on earning an ironic scoff from him.
"Stop looking at me like that."
I said continuing to eat he sandwich.
"Like what?"
He started smirking and licking his lips teasingly. "Like..I'm your next meal or something"
I said. He put his cigarette bud out into an ashtray, not glancing away from me and said,
"Well maybe you're not the only one that's hungry for something they wanted for a long time.."
I got shivers send down my spine.
He laughed darkly at me.
"You're so cute when your afraid. I love it."
He stood up, locked the door agin and pulled his jacket off to letting it hang over a chair.
Then he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his amazingly built body.
And even tho he beat the shit out of me I couldn't deny that he's crazily attractive. He must've noticed that I was staring at him because he suddenly pulled his boxers down making me scream in total shook and hide my red face under the blanket.
"Hey you can join me if you're that interested in peeking you know."
He walked into the bathroom closing the door but not locking it. I was releaved to see him gone but still felt very embarrassed he caught me in a moment of every girls weakness. I could hear him turning on the shower and was confused as to why he decided to shower here and not in his own home. After 15 minutes he opened the door back up and a wave of steam flooded out.
He came out only wearing a towel and then walking over to the bed sitting down at the end of it. His hair was still slightly dripping of water droplets and he let himself fall to the back right beside my still covered legs.
"I'm sad I tought maybe you wanted to accompany me in there..", he said looking up at me.
"I'd rather die than show myself naked in front of you"
I snorted.
Suddenly Billy smoothly turned around and was on top of me, trapping me to escape from him with his muscular arms.
"What's so funny?
I gulped and felt my palms starting to sweat.
"I-I'm I mean nothing..j-just stop being so damn horny all day long!"
I yelled and rolled my eyes.
"Baby have you seen yourself? How can I not?"
He laughed and shook his head in disbelief. He stood back up and put his shirt and joggers back on.
"I need fresh clothes. I'm wearing the same thing for days now." I said while playing with some strains of my hair.
"I mean you could just run around naked.. I wouldn't mind..", he said and shot me a grin.
"I fucking hate you."
I turned around facing the other side and pulling the blanket up to my nose.
"I know Y/N. But I don't really give a fuck."
And with that he closed the door and I was surrounded by silence again.
But wait.
Did he forget to lock the door?
-C