Four

Lando was just staring at his sister in complete and utter shock, that his sister has been lying to him. He was upset, he was angry, I can understand that. 

"Can we talk in private, right now?" Lando said to his sister through gritted teeth. AJ just nodded and took her brother to her driver room, so that they could talk about what he has just witnessed for the first time in years. 

Lando: Why. Why didn't you tell me, you were racing again? Why keep this from me. Did you forget our twin promise? 

AJ: I didn't tell you because I knew you would act like this. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you, but obviously, that's gone out the bleeding window. Yeah, i know our promise is that we tell each other everything, but this was the one thing I wanted to surprise you with. 

Lando: Who else knows about this?

AJ: George and Zak I haven't seen Zak in a while and he's been keeping in contact with me to see how I am getting on. Mum, Dad, Ollie, Cee and Flo don't know either. Please don't tell them, Lando, it's got to come from 

Lando: WOW! My best mate and boss knew before.  Mum is going to go absolutely mental when she finds out 

After the young British driver finished speaking, he got his phone out and call his and AJ mum. At this point, AJ was in tears but it was too late Lando called their mum and put the phone on speaker.

Mum: Hello Sweetheart, you alright?

Lando: NO, I am not ALRIGHT, I have just found out that my darling twin sister has hidden something huge from me.

AJ: You shut your mouth right now Lando

Mum: Lando, why is your sister shouting at you

Lando: Because she has hidden a big secret from the family, which consists of her racing again 

AJ: Your such a big idiot Lando. I so badly want to slap you in that pretty little face of yours 

Mum: Both of you be quiet right now. AJ sweetie why didn't you tell us that you were racing again?

AJ: Because I wanted to surprise you all. But my cretin of a twin brother didn't think it was a good surprise and is just death staring me right now 

Lando: I'm death staring her because she is being an absolute bitch

After Lando calls you a bitch, you throw his phone at him and run out of your driver room, unbeknown, all your Formula one friends including your boyfriend were standing outside. You run across the paddock and head out the main gate and get in a taxi back to the hotel. The taxi pulled up outside the side of the hotel, you pay the driver and get out and run straight up to your room. When you get to your room, you open the door and slide your back against the door and burst into tears. Around 5 minutes later, there is a knock at the door.

"If it's Lando, you can just fuck right off, because I don't want to talk to you right now" I yelled. "Baby, it's me, George, can you open the door for me, I want to see if you are alright," the sweet voice of George said. 

AJ got up off of the floor and opened the door and George just engulfed his girlfriend in the biggest bear hug is known to mankind. " You don't have to speak right now, but I heard the phone call with your mum that you and Lando were having, it wasn't nice he called you and that he should be happy for you. So why don't we watch a film and have a cuddle and just relax for the rest of the day? How does that sound?" George said softly. In response, AJ nodded as she got comfortable in George's arms.

They decided to put Cars on because they use to always watch it after karting when they were, younger. About 45 minutes into the film, AJ fell asleep against George and then there was a knock at the door. George gets up off of the bed to answer the door to see who it is and when he opens the door it reveals AJ's twin brother.

"What are you doing here mate?" the McLaren driver asked. "I came to check on my girlfriend, to see if she is alright but she fine now as she is asleep" was George's response to Lando. As George and Lando continue having a conversation, AJ begins to stir and she wakes up to hear the voices of her brother and boyfriend AJ got up off of the bed and headed towards the door and caught the eye of her brother. 

"AJ, I am so sorry for calling you that name, you didn't deserve it, I'm so pleased that you got back into racing and that you topped the timesheets in practice today. I was surprised but at the time I was angry and upset that you didn't tell me". Lando said. "I'm sorry I hid this from you, I should have told you and I kind of broke our twin promise". AJ said with sorrow. The twins give each other a hug and do their special handshake as a way of apology. 

Sorry for the short chapter, the next few chapters are going to be social media posts 

hope you enjoying the story so far