Jonah

Jonah and I sat there for awhile, Me crying and him holding me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have ran out like that," I said when I finally got my crying under control.

        "Don't apologize, I'm sorry I was rude to bring it up anyway. And I'm not being nice to you because I feel sorry for you. I'm being nice to you because I really like you Lorelei." 

        I started blushing instantly. A tear rolled down my cheek and he brushed it aside. "And I really want to kiss you right now," He said.

        "Then do it," I said.

        He gently grabbed the side of my face, and pulled me closer, his lips touched mine. It wasn't my first kiss, but it sure was my best kiss. 

        I smiled when it was over,even though I wished it would've gone on forever. 

        "Damn, Its almost 1. I better get you home," He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

        We started walking, and he never let go of my hand. 

        When we got to the house he stopped me before I walked in. 

        "What do you say we go on a proper date tomorrow just you and I?" He asked.

        "Id love that."

        "Great i'll pick you up at 11," He smiled, and before he left he kissed me again, the second kiss just as good as the first, but Alice walked up and ruined it. Pushing me aside to get inside.

        "See you tomorrow," Jonah walked away. I followed Alice into the house.

        "I cant believe you," She said.

        "What?"

        "It's your second day here, and you're already hooking up with some guy you JUST met," She was yelling at this point.

        "Woe woe woe! What the hell is going on here Alice? Why are you yelling?" My aunt came down from the stairs.

        "Miss orphan girl over here thinks she can do what, and who ever she wants. But shes wrong, Jonah is my friend, and he is too good for some trash like you." 

        "Alice Mackenzie, get upstairs into your room now. I'll talk to you about punishment later."

        "Lorelei she didn't mean it," she tried talking, but I didn't want her to see me cry she'd seen enough of it. So I ran up to my room shutting my door. Crying for the second time today, but this time I didn't have Jonah here to comfort me.