EXTRA: You Better Make Sure

It was already end of the summer and today was September 1st. We had our last summer tour show almost 20 days ago.

This year was crazy, we had the Christmas and EU tour and then the summer tour in Finland. We really didn't stay a lot at home but I wouldn't change it with anything else.

Every day was getting better and better and every stage we hit gave us so many memories. Fans all over the Europe jumping and knowing all the songs made me and the boys emotional. They made it after eight years of hard word they have what they wished for.

Now we can dominate the whole world.

Since i was the only woman, they treated me the best way. They took care of me and protected me.

My relationship with Joonas was in the best terms especially those two last month's.

Christmas is coming and i just can't wait to finally be his wife officially.

We've been spending so much time together. Going on dates or just staying at home cuddling and watching movies.

What i will always remember from the EU tour was that Joonas and i almost lost a gig to Germany because we got lost.

We went for a walk, just the two of us and promised that we would be on time, but then we couldn't remember where the place was and we actually appeared drunk on stage. I'm sure some fans noticed and Joel did for sure notice the next minute we appeared.

Even if it's embarrassing, we always laugh when we remember it.

I finally felt happy, i was full i really don't think i need anything else from life anymore. We also haven't heard about Rafael since the day he made us break up and I'm glad for this.

Maybe he moved back to Norway, i hope so.

The only think i cared now was Joonas, the love of my life, our best friends and our same passion to make music.

Today he left early and went in the studio, they had some recordings i think.

I decided to go on my studio, which now was seeing Matilda more than me. I really missed my customers and doing my art on human bodies.

When i got ready and had a big breakfast i finally left. It's actually the first time since those two weeks that i ate and didn't throw up after a bit. 

I took Joonas's car since he left with Joel so I wouldn't have to walk and drove on my studio.

When i got in Matilda was just being done with a young woman. She was getting a back tattoo.

And when she turned around i saw an familiar face that i just wished that would disappear.

"Missed me?" Stella smirked but then groaned in pain when Matilda put a bit more pleasure in her hand.

"Not at all" i went to place my bag in the other room and went to grab a glass of water.

Even if i hated to have her here, i shouldn't throw her away. I had to be polite with my clients and if she wanted a tattoo then she had to get a tattoo but If she tried to cause any problems then she would fly out of my door.

After 10 minutes Matilda was finally done and let Stella get dressed.

"Sorry she just came in and i couldn't throw her out" Matilda apologized like it was her fault

"Hey, it's fine don't worry now tell me how you doing it's been 1 day since i last saw you" i laughed and she chuckled

She wanted to answer but Stella shouted that she was ready so we had to go out and get paid for Matilda's amazing art work.