EXTRA: No-one Stays Behind

It's been almost 2 months since my marriage with Joonas. Now i was almost seven months pregnant and more excited than ever....

Our wedding was something perfect. It was so special and exactly how we both have dreamt it..... the only thing i didn't like? My mom didn't attend it. She still believes that Joonas isn't the right man for me and thinks that my pregnancy is a huge mistake.

But atleast i have my father with me, who actually cares about us and who will do everything if we need some help.

I really didn't like it that i couldn't drink in our wedding but my doctor doesn't allow alcohol or else my boy will end up alcoholic like his dad and uncles and we don't want that.

Now about those uncles that i said... Those months, especially the last 2 weeks before our wedding they were the most caring and helpful people.

Aleksi meant it when he said that he would help me with my dress and since my mom wasn't here. Aleksi was the best one that could help and lemme tell ya that he got the best taste on wedding dresses.

Niko was visiting us almost twice a day to check on me and the "junior little man" as he calls my unborn son. Yea the man is really excited for this baby

Tommi and Olli helped with the centre and the decorations right when we needed it and Joel the man was going crazy that he would have a little niece.

He helped Joonas with the suit, he helped me cook everytime Joonas wasn't at home and most of times he came with me on my everyday walks since he didn't want to leave me alone..... And he talked in my baby bump..... A lot

Joonas, what can i say, he is the best husband i could wish for. Finally I'm his and he calls me miss Porko every time he wants to annoy me or make me remember how far we've come together. In some months we will become parents. Yea we are still scared about this little human but the excitement is taking over.

Every time we buy baby stuff, every time we spend some time alone, every time we see families with little kids.. every good feeling wins the bad ones.

The way Joonas acts when he speaks to my belly like our baby can hear us. The way he treats me and helps me every time. The way he shows his love makes me think that I don't deserve this man.

He doesn't deserve to be hurt and i remember what exactly happened almost one year ago. I hurted him but this made our feelings and our relationship stronger...... I'm still thanking Rafael for cheating on me. If i hadn't found them i wouldn't be here right now pregnant and married with the man of my life... With my soulmate

It took a while to hear from Rafael, till two days before our wedding he decided to appear in the studio.

It was Christmas since we decided to get married at 27th of December and after having a small gathering or party with the others we decided to spend some time to make music.. just me and Joonas singing together while he played his guitar since it was a bit difficult for me to hold a whole guitar and also play.

We were singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off  You" by Frankie Valli when the was a knock in the door that interrupted

I wasn't really happy tho, i never liked it when someone interrupted us when we were having our moment especially when we were singing together love songs.

But when I saw who was the one to destroy our beautiful moment, i felt like my heart skipped a beat.

"What does he want here?" I asked realising that now i can't get up easily so Joonas helped me

"Honestly... I don't know" the blonde one said and looked confused

"I just wanna see how you doing" he said and i looked at him in disbelief "I've saw so many pics in social media and also saw that you getting married"