I Hate This Feeling

We all went to sleep and i was so excited for tomorrow. I feel asleep pretty quickly but woke up with the worst feeling on 3 AM.

I opened my eyes and felt sick. I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead.

"Fuck" i mumbled and got out of the bed. I thought that i would catch fire, i was sure that i had fever.

My headache was killing me, i went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I looked like a zombie, messed hair and my eyes and face were red.

I throw some water on my face to calm me a bit and carefully i passed through the room since i didn't want to wake up Joonas.

I went in the living room and took a thermometer in my hands and put it under my armpit.

Why today? In the morning i would do my first recording with the others and we would see if i matched with them. I hated that i got sick right now.

We had so much fun in the beach why it had to end like this now.

I waited some minutes and then checked on the thermometer.
38.4 °C

"Great" i said and got up to take some painkillers

I took the pills and sat back down in the couch.

The last thing that i wanted was to get sick and that's exactly what happened...

I was getting cold and my stomach was also hurting. A full illness. Great!

I rubbed my eyes and went in the bedroom. I didn't want Joonas to wake up or get sick too so i took a blanket and went in the living room.

It was almost half past 3 and i was feeling a bit better the medicine did some work for now.

I was laying on the couch waiting to check once again my temperature.

37.9 °C atleast better than before

I sighed and tried to get some sleep, of course failing. I closed my eyes again when the lights of the room opened

"Babe why are you here?" Joonas came in half asleep

"It's nothing go to sleep" i said and a cough escaped from my lips

"I can't when you are not with me, tell me what happened" he sat next to me in the couch

I held the blanket and moved away of him "it's just that I'm sick" i mumbled and looked down

I didn't want him to worry and i knew that he would

"Sick? Why didn't you woke me up? Should i call a doctor" and as i said he panicked

I held his shoulder and pushed him down "I'm not a kid Joonas, please calm down" i chuckled but started coughing again

"I am calm, now tell me how are you  feeling?" He placed his hand on my forehead and sighed

"Sick?" I said ironically and he rolled his eyes

He helped me get on the bedroom and pulled the covers so I could lay on the bed.

Of course I complained since I didn't want him to get sick too and I could sleep on the couch but he didn't listen to me.

I had my hands on my stomach since it was hurting again and Joonas brought me a glass of water.

I hated water right now. I don't know if I am the only one but when I'm sick and drink water I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

I placed the glass next to me and Joonas sat on the bed

"Are you good?" He asked and caressed my legs