At Jeff's House

POV: Raygan

He slit the camera guy's neck, I gasped. "What the-" The guy that was on top of me choked on his blood as the knife went through his throat. His blood squirted all over my face, down my body. I crawled away as the over the other dude ran.

I laid against a tree, wiping the blood off my face. "Don't move." The killer ran after the boy. I decided to listen, since I didn't want the risk of being killed.

I slowly started to close my eyes as I felt a pain in the back of my head. As the darkness consumed me.

~???~

I woke up slowly, seeing that I was in someone's bed?! Oh no, please don't tell me I lost my... The door burst open. "I had fun with you~" The killer seductively looked at me biting his bottom lip. I blushed a little, closing my legs.

Then he started laughing, "I was just kidding!" I was relieved. "Come on and meet the others." He said as I listened and followed him out the door. "Another one, huh? Sooner or later your gonna catch something." A annoyed voice said. I turned to see a dude with a blue mask and brown hair.

"Hey! I used protection! And I've only did it with 2 girls and they were...-" "Yeah, my point exactly. You didn't even know who they were. I'm Eyeless Jack by the way, you can call me EJ for short." He walked off.

"Sorry about that. I didn't introduce myself, I'm Jeff the killer. You remember me because-" "I know." I looked at him. "Your the one who killed my parents." "Sorry but, it was too tempting not to." Jeff walked downstairs and I followed.

"Do you even care?" I glared at him. "No, why should I?" He asked as I tripped him up. Some people starting laughing at Jeff. "I'm starting to like your little girlfriend." The girl with the black dress and black hair said as I blushed a little.

"Shut the h*ll up, Jane! She's not my f*cking girlfriend!" Jeff got up. "Then why are you blushing?" A little girl with brown hair, holding a teddy bear said. "Maybe he does like her." EJ came walking downstairs smirking. "He won't use protection this time." A voice whispered in my ear that made me blush even more. I turned to see a black and white clown. "HAHAHA! I'm telling the truth!" He yelled insanely.