Why Would I Trust You?

POV: Jeff

"I'm LJ, it stands for Laughing Jack or you could call me Jack." LJ grinned at...at...I didn't know her name. "I'm Raygan." She said shyly. "Nice to meet you Raygan!" Sally hugged Raygan. "I'm Sally!" Sally smiled.

"Well you can take a shower, Raygan. I have some clothes for you." Clockward walked up to Raygan. "I'm Clockwork by the way." Clockwork explained. Raygan nervously laughed, "I guess you can see all the blood." Raygan's laugh made me smile. Wait...why was I smiling.

I guess she was kinda cute, maybe I did like her. Even if I did and she liked me too...I wouldn't show it or at least try not to.

I watched as Raygan and Clockwork walked upstairs. "Hope you weren't looking at my Clocky like that." Toby death glared me. "No, I wasn't." I looked at him.

~30 minutes later in my room~

I was laying down in my bed shirtless, thinking about Raygan. (O3O I just had to put Jeff shirtless -for you Jeff fans out there-) Then I heard a knock at the door, "C-Can I come in? Everyone else is sleeping except Hoodie and Masky." Raygan asked cutely.

"Sure." I blushed seeing Raygan. She had on a big green T-shirt with black basketball shorts on. She looked at me and blushed more than I did. "Do you like what you see or something?" I asked teasingly.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Raygan looked away blushing. "You can sleep on the floor. Here's some covers." I handed her some covers. "No pillow?" She asked. "Guess not." I locked the door, windows, and closed the blinds.

"We have some creeps in this house." I explained. "O-Oh..." Raygan looked kinda scared. I laughed, "So cute..." I noticed I said that out loud when Raygan blushed. "Use protection!" EJ yelled from outside the door.

"How can I like someone I've known for-" "A year?" I finished Raygan's sentence. Her eyes widen, "You killed my parents..." "I killed my parents. So what?" I said coldly. Raygan's eyes widen, "I don't know why I trust you but, it's probably a pretty good reason." She looked into my eyes.