Yeah Right..

POV: Jane

As I walked in the kitchen, I heard someone sobbing quietly. "Raygan?" I walked in the living room seeing her balled up on the couch sobbing. She didn't answer as I comforted her. "What's wrong? Was it Jeff, 'cause I can handle it for you." I glanced at my knife on to kitchen table. "No, no , no.. Don't hurt him." Raygan wiped the tears off her face.

"So it was him, what happened?" I pushed on as she sat up and cooled down some. "Let's just say I don't think he likes me.. anymore, that is. I just think he needs space you know." Raygan smiled weakly trying to hold it all in. Jeff has hurt so many girls.. but this one would probably be permanently broken. "I don't think you should worry yourself, Raygan. Maybe it's for the best.." Literally.

She didn't answer. "Hey, how about we go out tomorrow and get out of this old house for a change, huh?" I smiled trying to cheer her up as she responded with a 'yes'.

POV: Raygan ~Week later~

I haven't talked to Jeff since last week.. since our little argument. Every time we see each other we just glance and keep walking. Jeff tried talking to me after the argument but if I saw him i would cry because I know he doesn't feel the same way.

Ever since that night Jane has been acting like my best friend, I know she wants to cheer me up but I don't need help. What I needed was.. " Raygan.." A familiar voice called out to me as I turned around. "Jeff.." That name was the definition of pure hatred, my hatred towards him. I narrowed my eyes at him, "What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to apologize.. and I know you might not listen to me right now or maybe at all-" "Get to the point, I have things to do." I looked away, crossing my arms. By 'things' I meant crying over you.. again. I felt him pull me into a hug, I didn't hug back. "I know I'm an ass but please don't reject my hugs.." I could hear sadness in his voice.

The words reject played over and over in my head. "Reject..? You rejected my kiss that night and you don't even know how that made me feel! You don't give a fuck about me! Your just saying I'm sorry so that you can kick me to the curve again and toy with my emotions.. but not again. Go to hell, Jeffery Woods." I pushed him off me and ran outside into the woods.