Reasons

I woke up tied up to this table, I couldn't move. "Mm!!!" My mouth was duck taped shut and my back had a bandage on it. A boy came in that looked like a doctor. "Shh, it's ok. You are in good hands." He giggled and came closer.

"You can call me Smiles.. Raygan, right?" My eyes widen, how did he know my name? He picked me up and strapped me to a bed. He took a wheelchair and came to sit by me with a clipboard and some other things he tried to hide from me.

"Why would you like someone who killed your parents?" He took off the tape. ".. I-I don't know." "You shouldn't. He's dangerous. He's a cold-hearted killer-" "No! He's more then that!" I cut Smiles off, as he wrote something on his clipboard.

"Mhm, interesting.." He left me alone in the room, then came back about 5 minutes later.

"Sorry but you have to go now.." He grinned a little too wide and was trying not to laugh. "What's wrong?" "Go!" Smiles looked at me different, like he wasn't his self. So I listened and ran out the door.

Jeff was in front of me with blood all over him. "J-Jeff?!" I panicked and laid him in my arms on the ground. "I don't understand why I'm here! None of this makes f*cking sense!" I yelled as I cried holding Jeff.

"Heh, pathetic.." I looked up to see.. another Jeff? "Jeff?" I stood up. "yeah, that Jeff your holding was fake. And Smiles, he was real." He smirked. "So all this was for nothing?!" I yelled annoyed. "Eh, you half right about why you were here, baby." I could feel my face heat up. "B-Baby?" I asked shyly.

"...Heh, as if I would call you that." He messed up my hair, "Why don't you admit it." I stood up. "Heh, why don't you admit you want me, Raygan." He smirked. "I don't. Especially when you killed my parents.." I walked away.