A Run Away

POV: Raygan

After I was tired of running I stopped by a pond and sat on a log. "Why is a pretty girl like you sitting all alone?" A seductive voice asked. Damn, his voice was sexy.. I turned to where the voice was heard.

"Speechless, huh? It's okay, I'm used to it.. for girls falling for me at 1st site, you know?" He handed me a purple rose, smirking. His brown hair covering his eyes as the wind blew east.

I took the rose as the red and orange  leaves made circles all around us. It was like magic.. "You still didn't answer my question, you know?" He smiled softly as I turned around to hide my blushing face from the boy. "It's okay, no need to be shy. Your blush is cute by the way." I looked at him as my face turned red.

The leaves settled, "Thank you.. I-I'm Raygan. Thank you for the flowers too." I answered putting out a hand as he shook it. "A pleasure meeting you, Raygan. I'm.. well you can call me, Fenie." He responded.

"Fenie, huh? That's a weird name, no offense." We laughed. To think that I'm actually starting to forget all about Jeff.. I frowned a little and stopped laughing. "What's wrong, Raygan?" Fenie asked looking in my eyes with concern.

"O-Oh, nothing.." I lied, slowly looking away from glaze. "Hm, forget ever I asked.. would you come with me for dinner?" He smiled softly as I nodded. This was my start to moving on.

A/n
Who do you think the mysterious cute guy is? :3

Choices:

A: Sexual Offender
B: Zalgo
C: Someone new 😐