What did I just do? (Warning: Lemon!!!)

POV: Raygan

"Stop!" I yelled as he grew tentacles and started to rip off my clothes violently. He smirked and continued to kiss me down my body. It felt so nice.. Wait what the fuck am I doing?  "I can tell you like this, your body isn't resisting~" He wrapped his tentacles all over my exposed skin as I moaned in defeat.

"Get off~" I moaned as he kissed and sucked on my nipples. I couldn't move, he was too strong. What would Jeff think if he saw me like this? He probably wouldn't even care. I began to think about Jeff. "I can't do this I'm in love with Jeff." Fenie stopped for a second then opened my legs. "How could you be in love with someone else, but getting so wet~" He teased as he stuck his long tongue inside of me.

 "How could you be in love with someone else, but getting so wet~" He teased as he stuck his long tongue inside of me

I moaned loudly, it felt like heaven as he stuck his tongue in and out of me. It was like I was under his spell, my guilty pleasure. After a few minutes of this he finally pulled his tongue out and licked his lips teasingly. "Mmm~ So wonderful~" For a guy with no eyes, he was pretty attractive and sexy. 

I looked down at his member, it was so big and long. I'm gonna die. He noticed me staring at his member and grinned evilly, showing his sharp teeth. "I'm guessing you want me now?~" My face turned a deep red, I was speechless when he rubbed his head on my entrance. I moaned as he teased me. "I'm guessing that was a yes~" He pushed his member inside me and started to thrust slowly. 

My eyes widened as I tried to adjust to his size, I gasped a little with each thrust. His moans were so sexy, so attractive. Before a could get a chance to adjust he went faster and harder. I started to drool a bit, I was going to cum. "F-Fenie, I'm g-gonna cum~!" He continued to thrust and smirked as we both cummed. "Mmm~" He pulled out and let me go, smirking. 

"So how was it, Raygan?~" He played with my boobs and stuck a finger in my area. "It w-was good.." I responded as he added 2 more fingers. "That's not a good enough answer." "I-It was wonderful!~" I moaned as he stopped teasing me. "Good girl." He walked away into a different room. What did I just do?