Meeting Slender

POV: Raygan

I don't know why but when I'm with Jeff...I...I see something other than a cool hearted freak. He's misunderstood. I laid in his bed instead of the floor and giggled.

Jeff smiled, "Or you can just sleep with me." He turned off the light then laid beside me and I blushed deeply. I slowly fell asleep as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you, Raygan..." Was the last words I heard.

~In the morning~

I woke up slowly, Jeff was gone. "Raygan!" I heard EJ yell and ran out the room. "EJ?!" I ran downstairs. "Oh, sorry to alert you. Slender wants to talk to you in his office, upstairs." =~= I had an annoyed face and walked back upstairs. Who was this Slender?

I walked in his office and stopped as I saw him. He was faceless but I could still see his emotions. "Have a seat, child." I closed the door behind me and took a seat. "I don't why Jeff didn't kill you yet but, it better be a pretty good reason for this. Anyways to stay in my mansion, you have to prove yourself to me. Jeff and EJ will be your... I guess you could call it, teachers. You'll start Monday so be ready, child. I'm Slender by the way." He said as I leave the room.

"So are you ready for Monday?" I jumped and turned around to see Jeff behind me. He laughed, "You can't get scared, if you're going to be here. I'm not always going to 'protect' you. You need to learn that." Jeff walked pass me.

He was right, I have no where else to live... Besides home. I needed to prove to Slender that I was meant to be alive and not killed by Jeff.