Forgive Me or Leave Me

POV: Jeff

"Maybe I should go and look for her, it is a lot of pervs around these woods, you know?" I explained to EJ. "Hm, maybe I should come to, just in case something happens." EJ suggested as I nodded in agreement. 

I hope Raygan is okay. We walked half of the woods and it was getting dark by then. "(Sigh) Still no sign of her.. Maybe we should try again tomorrow, Jeff." "No, I want to find her." "I understand that but it's getting pretty late and we won't be able to see our way home anymore. How about we start looking early in the morning." EJ patted my back as we started to walk back home.

POV: Raygan 

I regret ever sleeping with Fenie.. What made me even more guilty is that I was thinking about Jeff while... you know. I feel so empty without Jeff. Even if he didn't really showed that he really did love me, it was a side of me telling me that he really did.. he just didn't know how to show it. Now I'm laying on a person's couch I barely even know..

When Fenie turned into that creature earlier I was terrified, he was a monster. Maybe I should leave since he's out right now. I got up and got dressed, "Where are you going?" Fenie stood tall behind me. "F-For a walk..." My whole body shook in fear as I continued to get dressed. "It looks like you're trying to leave me..." His voice sounded cold, like he had no emotion, his whole mood went serious.

I ignored him and walked to the front door. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE." He said demonically as he blocked the door and locked it. I backed up then started to run to a room or bathroom. I ran into a room and locked the door and opened the window trying to get out. The door busted down and fell onto the carpet floor as his tentacles wrapped around my right leg as the other one was already out of the window.

I held onto the window frame as I screamed for help. "Help me! Somebody help m-!" I got pulled away from the window as darkness consumed me and the echos of my screams surrounded my head with fear of what would happen next...