Something Lost

POV: Jeff

It's been 2 days since Raygan ran away and I'm getting worried. When I apologized I really meant it. Damn why do I feel this way.. Ugh, I can't possibly be in love with that girl. Or can I?

POV: Eyeless Jack (Jack)

"For two days you've been in this room, Jeff. You need to get up." I stood in the doorway of his bedroom. "I will." Jeff looked the other way as I sighed. "I mean now." I said as Jeff stood up.

"You happy now?" Jeff asked sarcastically. "Look if this girl is causing you to act like this, I think you're in love." Jeff blushed a little in disbelief. "I'm not.." He responded. "Then why can't you get her out of your mind? Let me guess, you're thinking about her day and night? Hell, you're thinking about her right now." I smirked.

He blushed a bit more, "So what, if I did!" He paused, "Heh, she is pretty cute for a human.." Wow, to think Jeff actually has feelings.. especially for a mortal. "Hey, why are you looking at me like that?!" Jeff yelled as I walked away laughing.

POV: Raygan

"So how was that dinner yesterday, beautiful?" Fenie smirked as I blushed. "Um, it was nice." I answered back smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing on my neck. "W-What are you doing?" I moaned. "Don't resist, babe." He whispered in my ear as I blushed more.

"No, I'm in love with someone else." I said as I felt him tense up. "Well, we'll just have to change that, now won't we.." His smirk grew wider and his teeth sharpened as I screamed and kicked.