The Dream

I was sleeping since my parents really didn't need me. I was so tired of helping out around the house. But, I didn't mind when I really would think about all they do for me. I opened my window a little to see the beautiful night sky. The wind blew in my hair, I really needed this relaxation.

When I heard screaming, I jumped up. "Mom?! Dad?!" I screamed half scared half jumpy. I slowly walked downstairs for a knife. I heard something behind me, so I turned around. My eyes widen at the site of my parents's bodies all bloody and cut up on the floor.

Tears came to my eyes, I threw up. "Oh how pathetic." A voice from behind me made me jump and turn around. He had on a white hoodie and a big creepy smile. His eyes give me the creeps, like he was staring into my soul.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" He yelled. Wow he had a short temper. "You killed my parents.... Why did you kill them?!" I noticed blood dripping down his knife he was holding. I aimed my knife at his throat.

He gripped my risk and I dropped the knife. "Let me go!" I yelled, fully scared that he would kill me too. "Why should I?" He grinned. He's insane! I had to think quick! I looked around fast.

"B-Because..." I bit my bottom lip, hope this works. I kick him between his legs and ran but slipped on my parents's blood. My ankle was hurting, hope it wasn't broken. I crawled to the front door covered in blood.

"Where do you think you're going b*tch?" He tried to walk off the pain as I limped out the door. "Help! Someone! Please help me!" I didn't notice a car was coming.

~A year later~

I stared at the killer of my parents. "Why are you staring at me like that?!"

I woke up sweating, I keep have that same nightmare. I can't stop thinking about him. What if he'll come back to 'finish the job'? I jumped a little at that thought. No, I won't let that happen. It just can't...